Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Ultimate Mass Cycle

JayColeman

I have not done a cycle in about 4 yrs so tell me what you guys think. This will be my 3rd cycle. Did first 2 in my early 20's. I want 30-40 lbs period. I don't care about water weight, I just really want to get over 200 lbs for the first time in my life. Please tweek if you can. Money is not an issue, and I can get anything.

STATS
28 yrs old
175 lbs
training on and off first 6yrs and last 2 were solid
I'm an ectomorph
I can eat about 4500 clean cals of which 2000 come from my 3 daily protein shakes. 2500 from my 3 daily meals
about 300g protein per day

Here goes,

Week 1-4 50mg Dbol ED
Week 1-12 500 cyp weekly
Week 1-12 300 deca weekly
Week 9-12 50mg Anadrol ED

Weeks 3-12 250iu's HCG every 4 days

Aromisin at 12.5mg's every 3 days through out cycle and pct, cuz I'm gyno sensative

PCT
Week 14-16 50mg Clomid ED
plus the Aromisin

thanks guys

I do like it. Maybe switch the drol and dbol alot of people aren't fans of 2 orals in a cycle but I don't see anything wrong with it as long as you aren't stupid and take nessasary precautions . I would do this because I find drol to be wetter and dbol a little more solid. Better to end with less water in my opinon

1-4 100mg drol
1-12 500mg test
1-10 400 mg deca
10-13 50mg dbol

Be sure to eat a lot and be consistence about your eating and you will gain 30 pounds.

I have not done a cycle in about 4 yrs so tell me what you guys think. This will be my 3rd cycle. Did first 2 in my early 20's. I want 30-40 lbs period. I don't care about water weight, I just really want to get over 200 lbs for the first time in my life. Please tweek if you can. Money is not an issue, and I can get anything.

STATS
28 yrs old
175 lbs
training on and off first 6yrs and last 2 were solid
I'm an ectomorph
I can eat about 4500 clean cals of which 2000 come from my 3 daily protein shakes. 2500 from my 3 daily meals
about 300g protein per day

Here goes,

Week 1-4 50mg Dbol ED
Week 1-12 500 cyp weekly
Week 1-12 300 deca weekly
Week 9-12 50mg Anadrol ED

Weeks 3-12 250iu's HCG every 4 days

Aromisin at 12.5mg's every 3 days through out cycle and pct, cuz I'm gyno sensative

PCT
Week 14-16 50mg Clomid ED
plus the Aromisin

thanks guys

I don't like it.

I don't like the goal of 30-40 lbs of weight at any cost, even if it is just water, either.

Do you simply want to weigh over 200lbs on the scale? Then put rocks in your pockets. Or would you rather LOOK like you weigh over 200lbs even if you are only 190?

So this is what I will suggest.

**500mg Test Week 1-14
**500mg Deca Week 1-10
**60mg Var daily Week 1-5
**5ius GH daily (Wed and Sunday off) starting 3 weeks prior to cycle and running 3 weeks post cycle which would be at end of Week 17
**100mcg T4 daily Week 3-10

That is it for your cycle. I put GH in there since you say money is no object and GH is rather inexpensive now. (Compared to how it was)

Now on to your diet. It is flawed. Badly.

4500 calories and only 300 grams of protein?
You are taking in 1200 calories of protein - most of it appears to be from shakes (BAD!!) - so what is the remaining 3300 calories from?

For starters, you need 300 grams of protein daily FROM FOOD ALONE! Next 150 grams of protein from shakes. That is 3 shakes with 50 grams protein each. Assuming you work out in the evenings like most of us do after 4PM, you would wake up, hit 50 grams whey isolate immediately. Strictly protein, no carbs, no fats. Then you just take a piss, shower, dress, read paper, etc..and about 45 mins later eat a breakfast.

Hit another shake about 3PM (since most regular lunches occur around 1130-noon) Again, 50 grams whey, no carbs, no calories.

Work out, 50 grams whey isolate again post workout. This time with some simple carbs like dextrose, fruit juice, or (my favorite) gummi bears.

The remaining calories and protein come from food. After working out, you have your shake mentioned above with the protein/carbs. Then about 1 - 1.5 hours later you have a meal. Clean food sources. Chicken, fish, turkey, leafy green vegtables, etc..

Then couple hours after that immediately before bed, you eat one hamburger patty of ground beef or sirloin. Don't worry about getting the lean version, get the regular. The fat in it will go towards your overall calorie count and slow digestion down so you have a steady supply during the night. You can prepare the burgers in advance so all you have to do is just pop it in microwave for 60 seconds and shovel it in.

That is your diet in a nutshell.

Training is another matter. Which is really too long to type out because :

#1 I am lazy.
#2 No one appreciates it anyway.

But keep it simple. Keep in mind that no amount of AAS and no amount of food is going to help you grow if you overdo it with the intensity and tap into you CNS system over and over before it can recuperate and recover.

Bodybuilding is faily easy. It isn't rocket science.

You tear down the muscle. (Training)
You feed the muscle. (Diet)
You rebuild the muscle. (Overall recovery of the entire body, not just the muscle you worked.)

AAS is just a booster. Nothing more. The benefits can be Marginal or Magical. If your program is lacking in any of the above (or all of the above as some people are), AAS only gives you a marginal benefit. Because you can't propel the body forward at an optimal pace when you are too busy trying to bridge the gaps in your program that is lacking in your diet, training or recovery.

You dial in those 3 factors FIRST and then you will see the magical side of AAS. I don't mean magical like it takes you from where you are now to your weight class winner on the national level, but magical as in "whoa! I can see the difference in the mirror each week."

So plan your training accordingly. I don't know how you are training now but in terms of putting on solid foundation of base muscle and mass, the DC training method has really really worked for most people that I have tweaked it for. Although, after tweaking it, it really isn't the DC system anymore. But the base and concept are the same. With a strong emphasis on rest and recovery. Look into it and see how it can benefit you.

I don't like it.

I don't like the goal of 30-40 lbs of weight at any cost, even if it is just water, either.

Do you simply want to weigh over 200lbs on the scale? Then put rocks in your pockets. Or would you rather LOOK like you weigh over 200lbs even if you are only 190?

So this is what I will suggest.

**500mg Test Week 1-14
**500mg Deca Week 1-10
**60mg Var daily Week 1-5
**5ius GH daily (Wed and Sunday off) starting 3 weeks prior to cycle and running 3 weeks post cycle which would be at end of Week 17
**100mcg T4 daily Week 3-10

That is it for your cycle. I put GH in there since you say money is no object and GH is rather inexpensive now. (Compared to how it was)

Now on to your diet. It is flawed. Badly.

4500 calories and only 300 grams of protein?
You are taking in 1200 calories of protein - most of it appears to be from shakes (BAD!!) - so what is the remaining 3300 calories from?

For starters, you need 300 grams of protein daily FROM FOOD ALONE! Next 150 grams of protein from shakes. That is 3 shakes with 50 grams protein each. Assuming you work out in the evenings like most of us do after 4PM, you would wake up, hit 50 grams whey isolate immediately. Strictly protein, no carbs, no fats. Then you just take a piss, shower, dress, read paper, etc..and about 45 mins later eat a breakfast.

Hit another shake about 3PM (since most regular lunches occur around 1130-noon) Again, 50 grams whey, no carbs, no calories.

Work out, 50 grams whey isolate again post workout. This time with some simple carbs like dextrose, fruit juice, or (my favorite) gummi bears.

The remaining calories and protein come from food. After working out, you have your shake mentioned above with the protein/carbs. Then about 1 - 1.5 hours later you have a meal. Clean food sources. Chicken, fish, turkey, leafy green vegtables, etc..

Then couple hours after that immediately before bed, you eat one hamburger patty of ground beef or sirloin. Don't worry about getting the lean version, get the regular. The fat in it will go towards your overall calorie count and slow digestion down so you have a steady supply during the night. You can prepare the burgers in advance so all you have to do is just pop it in microwave for 60 seconds and shovel it in.

That is your diet in a nutshell.

Training is another matter. Which is really too long to type out because :

#1 I am lazy.
#2 No one appreciates it anyway.

But keep it simple. Keep in mind that no amount of AAS and no amount of food is going to help you grow if you overdo it with the intensity and tap into you CNS system over and over before it can recuperate and recover.

Bodybuilding is faily easy. It isn't rocket science.

You tear down the muscle. (Training)
You feed the muscle. (Diet)
You rebuild the muscle. (Overall recovery of the entire body, not just the muscle you worked.)

AAS is just a booster. Nothing more. The benefits can be Marginal or Magical. If your program is lacking in any of the above (or all of the above as some people are), AAS only gives you a marginal benefit. Because you can't propel the body forward at an optimal pace when you are too busy trying to bridge the gaps in your program that is lacking in your diet, training or recovery.

You dial in those 3 factors FIRST and then you will see the magical side of AAS. I don't mean magical like it takes you from where you are now to your weight class winner on the national level, but magical as in "whoa! I can see the difference in the mirror each week."

So plan your training accordingly. I don't know how you are training now but in terms of putting on solid foundation of base muscle and mass, the DC training method has really really worked for most people that I have tweaked it for. Although, after tweaking it, it really isn't the DC system anymore. But the base and concept are the same. With a strong emphasis on rest and recovery. Look into it and see how it can benefit you.

Come on bro, you know damn well that everyone on here has their diet and training "dialed in 100%"!!!1 Diet and/or training are never the issue, it's always about the joose. ;)

I agree with AAP 100%. Read his post again and understand what he is saying. If you don't get your diet, training and rest/recovery down first, you'll be wasting that money on steroids. And money is always an object...especially when it's wasted.

Other than that, I do like dbol and drol. Not sure I'd trade either or both for the var. But that's only a small factor of everything.

I'm on board with almost everything you said but I can't figure out the logic behind just whey protein, then waiting 45 minutes before breakfast.

Currently I eat breakfast first thing when I wake up and have the protein supplement a couple hours later. What am I doing wrong?

I'm on board with almost everything you said but I can't figure out the logic behind just whey protein, then waiting 45 minutes before breakfast.

Currently I eat breakfast first thing when I wake up and have the protein supplement a couple hours later. What am I doing wrong?

First on an empty stomach it gives you a fast rush of amino acids directly into the body as it is absorbed almost immediately.

This also contributes to the overall protein requirement and calorie count each day.

Eating breakfast first will be a slower digesting meal which is good, but you need something very fast in the mornings. Also if you turn it around and eat breakfast first and then take a shake, if the breakfast has not passed through the system yet you will feel bloated and full. Taking the shake first thing before any solid food will eliminate that with it's rapid absorbtion.

Remember it isn't how much food you EAT, but rather how much food you USE. Laying all your meals out on paper is a good way to determine if there are any conflicts with each meal interfering with the others. That is why it is best to stagger out the fast digesting "meals" with the other regular ones.

Reactions: ceo
RNCH is the only one that hits K on this board. Rest of the crowd is cheapskate mofos.

Top Bottom