Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Ultimate fat loss tips

coolcolj

my tips

eat a balanced diet of 500 calories less than is needed maintain your bodyweight. Control your insulin balance, I'll leave that up to you :)

12 grams of fishoil a day

1+ gallon of ice cold water a day - 1 glass of ice cold water burns 8 calories! Drink 50+ glasses a day like I do, and that's 400 calories gone just like that :p

get tons of lactic acid into your muscles to end your workout, I use a superslow set for this purpose - 5 secs up and 5 secs down. The burn will kill you :) builds muscle too - why? Because it creates greater growth hormone release.

do sprint intervals

don't over train -

if you don't get lean fast using all the above then your beyond help :)
Your body will adapt to diet, but it won't adapt to the other things, so you can expect continued steady fat loss well under 10% bodyfat ratio

Last edited:
Head over to T-Mag and read John Berardi's latest diet article. He mentions a study that says a lot of good things specifically about the fat contained in Cod.

The best sources are cold water fish with high fat percentage. Salmon, mackeral and tuna. The Salmon fish oli I take has 110mg of DHA to 130mg of EPA, which is good according to Charlie Poliquin see below

You want a high DHA to EPA ratio and low metal traces.

This is just one of the 10 or so benefits of fish oil! It even partitions fat away from your stores :)

-------

. It is not the straight fish oil that increases maximal strength but the DHA content of it. Most fish oil brands contain somewhere near a 2 :1 ratio of E.P.A. to D.H.A.. The brand I designed has 13 to 11 ratio for two main reasons :

D.H.A. is the most abundant fat in the brain. A high intake of D.H.A. has been shown to improve performance in cognitive task and concentration, which is a plus in the gym, which by itself can increase the load. But the main reason is that D.H.A. is found in the area of the brain where there is the highest electrical activity. DHA is a very long electrically active fatty acid whose unique shape favors binding of neurotransmitters with receptors, which is critical for optimal nerve conduction. Therefore, a deficiency of DHA will interfere with the recruitment of the high threshold motor units. These are the hard to recruit motor units which will the difference between bench pressing 400 lbs vs 350 lbs. That is why many of Dr. Serrano and my clients immediately breakthrough strength plateaus when they supplement their diet with DHA.

--Charles Poliquin

does a class of ice cold wateractually burn 8 calories? and also how bout veggies? is that bad for keto? and do you have carb ups to keep up metabolism or no? thanks coolll

I fear that cod liver oil contains way too much vitamin A to get the effective dose of epa/dha without gettin toxic levels of vitamin A. I use fisol enteric coated fish oil capsules and i never get the back burp and it is well absorbed.

Bigbear-Alex

missyd143 said:
does a class of ice cold wateractually burn 8 calories? and also how bout veggies? is that bad for keto? and do you have carb ups to keep up metabolism or no? thanks coolll

The water doesn't actually do that, your body does though to heat the water to its prefered temp. The colder the room temp, the more effective this is. SO in the middle of winter you'll burn more calories per glass of ice cold water :)
And it comes straight from your fat stores.

Makes me think this a good combo for people who use DNP - ice cold water keeps them cold, while DNP heats them up :)

Well veges have pretty low carb values so it depends on how much you eat. You can eat a fair bit of veges and still be under 100 grams of crabs a day, but it maybe bad for keto - I dunno I'm not on a keto diet, I never go into a keto state.

I personally take in lots carbs at breakfast, vege carbs during the day and carbs after training. I also have days where I pigout and carb up :)

Fish oil is really a miracle porduct, it doe slots of things -

some of em

better insulin stablity and sensitivity
partitions fat away from storgae.
Omega 3, EPA and DHA fatty acids

etc etc

there are a few threads on where to get em, I just buy mine from a discount health shop near me

Top Bottom