Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My TRT Cycle

IH8soyboys

31 year old male who have ran some cycles with test/tren when I was 22 ( I know it is not smart but young and dumb). Stopped working out for years and gained weight and lost everything, now back at it with TRT cycle and I feel so much better and my mental health is where it should be.

Cycle:

280MG test cyp weekly
CJC 1295 with Ipamorelin blend troche every night before bed on an empty stomach.

I am 6`3 tall (190cm) and weigh 235 pounds. I been on TRT for about 3 months now and lost around 25 pounds of fat and gained probably same in muscles (at least according to my TRT doctor).
Recently done new follow up bloodworks and the doc says everything is where it should be.

I work out 6 times a week. I do 1 hour fast walk before every lifting session. 3 split program with HIT workout.

Day 1 and 4 = Triceps, chest
Day 2 and 5 = Back, biceps, shoulders
Day 3 and 6= Legs
(Some abs after four of the workouts a week)

Diet consist of lean meat and I try to be around 2000 calories a day (I know it is low but I am trying to shred down, I still at around 18% bodyfat, I was 30% when I started) with around 240 g protein.

In a few weeks I am also starting anavar 50mg a day for 20 weeks, prescribed from the doc.

I am thinking 3 more months of my TRT cycle at 280mg then maybe slowing it down when I am at a physique I am satisfied with and go on a lower dosage, I will never quit the TRT as without it I was not very happy and my test levels was fairly low.

Yep once you start TRT it is not a cycle. It is test replacement. You are shutting down the natural production and replacing it with what you are putting in. Some guys run test cycle then get off. Some are on TRT then raise their test levels for a few weeks during a cycle then back down to TRT. Some call it blast and cruise.
Anavar for 20 weeks is crazy. Most say 6-8 weeks.
You are loosing weight cause of the exercise and being in a calorie deficit. Good job keep up the good work. Sound like you are doing a recomp.
Dropping fat and adding muscle.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Also I might have heard him wrong, we just spoke about it over the phone. Im not starting the anavar yet so I will ask him and double check, 8 weeks seems more reasonable. I havent started yet, plan doing it in April

280 mg is not trt and trt is not a cycle...

trt is for life and 280 mg per week should put your test levels near 2000 which is FAR FAR FAR too high to be walking around all year like that... that will be far more of a detriment than any kind of help.. unless you have an extremely severe hypogonadal problem, this is not even remotely close to "trt" and is just staying on cycle year round..

Using anavar more than 6 weeks is also a big issue and a misuse of a toxic oral steroid...

Like Dylan said, that is not a TRT dose of testosterone and is you just never coming off cycle. It is quite dangerous to do that and over time, it will be an extremely bad thing. That is a dose you would run maybe 12 weeks but then drop to a TRUE TRT dose. You are basically double that right now with your dosing

The doctor did follow up labs and I was peaking around 1250 on my levels. When it comes to the anavar I am prescribed it is anavar troche, you take it underneath your tounge and it disolves, it bypass most of the liver according to the doctor. Its a real TRT clinic in Miami and I am paying thousands for 24/7 monitoring etc and we often do new bloodworks to see where I am.

Are you self injecting the test or are they doing it for you weekly?
I was going to a clinic and they said they were giving me 320 mg every week . Numbers around 900.
It was watered down shit.
Changed dr and self inject. If I take 200 per week I get numbers around 1000-1200.
So I back off and do less except when I blast.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

31 year old male who have ran some cycles with test/tren when I was 22 ( I know it is not smart but young and dumb). Stopped working out for years and gained weight and lost everything, now back at it with TRT cycle and I feel so much better and my mental health is where it should be.

Cycle:

280MG test cyp weekly
CJC 1295 with Ipamorelin blend troche every night before bed on an empty stomach.

I am 6`3 tall (190cm) and weigh 235 pounds. I been on TRT for about 3 months now and lost around 25 pounds of fat and gained probably same in muscles (at least according to my TRT doctor).
Recently done new follow up bloodworks and the doc says everything is where it should be.

I work out 6 times a week. I do 1 hour fast walk before every lifting session. 3 split program with HIT workout.

Day 1 and 4 = Triceps, chest
Day 2 and 5 = Back, biceps, shoulders
Day 3 and 6= Legs
(Some abs after four of the workouts a week)

Diet consist of lean meat and I try to be around 2000 calories a day (I know it is low but I am trying to shred down, I still at around 18% bodyfat, I was 30% when I started) with around 240 g protein.

In a few weeks I am also starting anavar 50mg a day for 20 weeks, prescribed from the doc.

I am thinking 3 more months of my TRT cycle at 280mg then maybe slowing it down when I am at a physique I am satisfied with and go on a lower dosage, I will never quit the TRT as without it I was not very happy and my test levels was fairly low.

thats a good TRT cycle I like it go do it

testosterone and anavar add some n2guard for organ support to this

and you need to post your TRT LOG journal on EF for us to see

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/
top left, you see: +POST NEW THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My TRT cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/guy-s-test-var-proviron-cycle-log-1508625.html
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/slyder-sarm-log-gw-acp-rad-1508383.html
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/my-contest-cycle-log-1507439.html
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/lymes-cycle-log-1507649.html
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/my-trenbolone-winstrol-log-1507351.html

Top Bottom