Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My TRT Cruise and recovery log

This is my best meal yet out of the insta pot.
Chicken thighs skin and fat removed , with low sodium terriaki and sesame marinade, carrots and rice. I have found carrots digest very to digest.
Roughly 40/50/15 macro break down per serving

Attachments

• IMG_2005.jpeg
    IMG_2005.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 64
looks good man the food is definitely making me hungry

bros That looks like a delicious meal
It is just bought 10lbs of thighs so I can eat on this all week with fruit and vegetables. Learning to eat properly makes all the difference Ive learned.
Egg plant and chickpeas with curry is the next major kitchen experiment I’ll start this week.

As to the cambered bench press, that bar makes weight feel extra heavy, planning to drop down to 170 or so and push hard for 20. The bar ads 4" extra depth so you really get stretched wide pressing, I like it.
As per a comment I read elsewhere it's ironic how many, when using as straight bar, don't touch the chest but like a cambered bar. It also comes with a risk of injury

I have to touch the chest with both. The extra stretch makes pushing the equal amount jog weight for me more challenging, I prefer it for the higher reps.

This is my best meal yet out of the insta pot.
Chicken thighs skin and fat removed , with low sodium terriaki and sesame marinade, carrots and rice. I have found carrots digest very to digest.
Roughly 40/50/15 macro break down per serving
Actually looks pretty good

Top Bottom