Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Tren NDS Log

motorcyclegiant

Hey folks,
Starting my review and log of Tren NDS on Monday.
Ill post more later, including what my training will look like, and possibly diet. (eating clean, but its all over the place...)
Who knows, maybe this stuff will rock....
Thats all for now, im at work.
Currently 16.5% BF
269 lbs (6'9" tall)
Age=old lol
no clue about max lifts, and wont, since they have been my demise every year for 3 years.
Diet....? feel free to give me advice, im damn good at sticking to something, just have no clue yet.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness

Ok, so I lied...didnt start today since my flight to LA was delayed and I spent 6 hrs waiting in the airport...now in DC waiting for a direct flight to LAX....Damn!

Ok, will begin this Thursday.
I got "stuck" in LA on business, came home and decided it would be nice to have 6 stitches in my thumb (dont ask)
had to give it a few days to heal, will start the NDS Thursday.

Day one
Per instructions two different options to take the supplement. 5 days on and 2 off.
option 1) 4 week duration -1/2 pack mid morning, and 1/2 pack mid afternoon
option 2) 2 week duration-Hardcore dose- 1/2 pack at breakfast, 1/2 pack mid morning, 1/2 pack mid afternoon, 1/2 pack before bed.
My idea. Wannabe Hardcore- approximately 3 week duration. (1st week)1/2 pack mid morning, 1/2 pack mid afternoon, 5 days then 2 days off. (2nd week) 1/2 pack morning, 1/2 pack mid afternoon, 1/2 pack bedtime, 5 days on 2 off. 3rd week 1/2 pack morning, 1/2 pack mid afternoon, 1/2 pack bedtime.

First impression, My box contains 20 individual packs containing 10 pills in each. (2 green pressed pills, 2 brown pressed pills, 3 brown gelatin capsules, 1 vanilla colored gelatin capsule, and 1 light beach sand colored gelatin capsule.

Funny that youre supposed to take a "half packet", so how do you decide what "half is"?

My decision, 1 each, green & brown pressed tablet, 2 brown gelatin capsules, and the vanilla colored gel cap. Same for next 1/2 dose except the beach sand colored gel cap instead of the vanilla colored one.

beginning weight 268lbs 16.5% bf

meals, 05:00-breakfast cup & 1/2 oatmeal with splenda and ounce fat free milk. Protein shake, (40grams protein with 1 cup fatfree milk) 08:30 2 hardboiled eggs 10:00 1/2 cup almonds 11:00 steamed veggies & 1 cup greek yogurt 14:00 protein shake with water 20 grams protein 15:00 preworkout no2 drink (work out) 17:00 protein shake with water 20grams protein 18:30 1/2 cup greek yogurt with blueberries 20:00 steak, chicken, shrimp fajitas with green peppers, onions, tomatoes, zuchini, squash, mushrooms, and avacado. (two whole wheat fajitas) unsweetened iced tea with 2 splendas. (no I dont know what my calories are, yes I need to figure it out) 22:45 protein shake with 1/2 cup fat free milk.

Day 1) took half dose am. also my fish oil, multi vitamin, and 1k mg vit c. 3:00pm took second pack with pre workout no2 beverage.

Treadmill 9 minutes for warm up..(9 minutes is about all I can handle without being so bored that time stands still)
20 decline pushups 2 sets.

flat benchdumbell flys--- slow strict form, squeeze as much as possible at the top. 35lbs/15 reps 40lbs/15 reps 45lbs/15 reps 50lbs/15 reps 55lbs/15 reps 65lbs/15 reps. (remember im not yet at the point of just all out crushing heavy weights, I want slow, steady, disciplined form)
incline dumbell press--35 lbs/15 reps 40lbs/15 reps 45lbs/12 reps 50lbs /10reps.

overhead military dumbell presses (seated) 30lbs/15 reps 35lbs/15 reps 40lbs/15 reps 45lbs/12 reps

Cable cross over peck flys, 40lbs/15 reps 50lbs/15 reps 60lbs/15 reps

tricep dumbell raises, standing, each arm: (emphasis on squeezing)
30lbs 15 reps 35lbs/15reps 40lbs/12 reps 45lbs/10 reps

bench dips (body weight)
3 sets of 30 reps

cable rope tricep pull downs (on knees) 60/15 70/15 80/15 90/10

EZ Curl Bar, (35lbs each side)
sets: 15/15/12/10

Dumbell curls, 4sets of 15 @ 35/40/45/50

Ran out of time, had to get home to daughter.

I dont feel anything, of course only first day.

I moved this to the supplement section man. I did not even know you were running the log and Im sure that is because of the forum you had it in lol.

Friday...1/2 pack tren nds, vit c tabs, multi vit, fish oil.
breakfast..2 scoop protein shake w/no fat milk..1.5 cup oats
handfull almonds snack
1/2 cup greek yogurt with granola
salad with hardboiled egg, turkey, grilled chicken italian dressing
1 scoop protein shake with water

work out..
treadmill 10 minutes
leg press..20x2sets 250lbs warm up
15 reps 340lbs
15 reps 430lbs
12 reps 520lbs
10 reps 610lbs
8 reps 680lbs

leg extensions (slow with hard pause squeeze at top)
15x110lbs
15x120lbs
12x130lbs
10x140 lbs

seated leg curls (slow controlled with squeeze at contraction)
15x110lbs
15x130lbs
12x140lbs
12x150lbs

calves (quick movement until unable to do full movement, then 3-4 slow full range with negative stretch held at end for 4 seconds)
6 sets of 20-25 reps (on leg press machine) 270 lbs

1 scoop protein with water
1/2 pack tren nds

greek yogurt with granola

protein shake with no fat milk

stuffed cabbage (9 of them..moms best)

(yes weak leg workout, but ive got a plan, in the past ive re injured my back on going too heavy and squats..after few months will be squating and dead lift but controlled form with moderate weight)

I didnt feel energetic, lucky I walk past the gym on way out of the office, because I had that pussy voice saying, just do it later...instead forced myself to go in and do the small leg routine.

from yesterday...
was originally supposed to be day off...but worked out anyway.

eliptical 15 minutes (sports center was on so I toughed it out lol)

since im doing back and shoulders sunday decided to do some p90x type stuff.

jump squats
broad jumps
cone drills
plank push ups
leg raises
push ups (legs elevated)

really not a big workout but did this after planting 3, large trees and digging up a couple bushes to move to another spot in the yard.
also built a deck box, so Id consider that a workout in itself.

breakfast was protein shake (40 grams) vit c tabs, multi vit, fish oil, 1/2 tren nds pack washed down with a v8...lol

snack 2 hrs later..handfull almonds, greek yogurt with granola (wife getting pissed that im eating her stash of those) hand full of blackberries.

hour later two hard boiled eggs, glass of orange juice

yard work....

2.5 hours later kobe beef burger, all the lettuce tomatoe etc. sibstituted steamed broccoli instead of fri's. finished the meat n lettuce from my wifes club sandwich. ( didnt want to waste protein)

2nd 1/2 tren nds

gym

protein shake 2 scoop (40 grams with no fat milk)

2.5 hrs later, met up with friends at bw3 to watch the reds get their asses kicked.

10 boneless wings
substituted fris with coleslaw
1 guinness (im weak)
two ice waters.

tomorrow (sunday...which is today duhh) doing back n shoulders

gym opens at 11 am, im feeling energetic...usually I sleep 5 hrs a night last two days has been 8, have to get more disciplined with sleep.
my back is sore from digging up those damn trees etc. but did stretches and took aleve...feeling better.

Thinking im gonna have a great workout...just got copy of " worlds best workouts" going to put my workout together from some of their examples.

wife told me this morning how lean my back looked, so nice to hear that.

Happy Easter...yaddda yaddda to all....

will update later, but had to say this.
Im confused, honestly thought this stuff would do nothing.
I was soo effin wrong!
Maybe its just placebo effect? I dont know....
What I do know is im just finishing my workout and I DESTROYED it!!!
OMG!!!!!!

Top Bottom