Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Training Log

Hey chic! That's good news chic check you out been a good influence lol you rock!,
Typical man eh!! Ha
I'm going to be completely honest chic. I really don't think now is the time mainly because to get 100% out of whatever you take you need to be 100% fit , so I know this really sucks but slowly and surely you will get back fighting fit. And then if your still thinking of sups I can give you my personal experiences and with that and lots of research you could decide whats best!,
Ps good luck on the dating hope it works out well for you.
Speak soon

Donna x

Typical man in some cases but at least he doesn't tell me how much he's lost unless I ask. He knows how bummed I am right now and doesn't want to rub it in.

Headed off to the gym. Feeling pretty good this morning thinking about doing a contest this summer to give myself something to work for...brb

Had a fairly decent workout this morning. Not exactly what im used to doing but still good. cant wait for my knee to heal.

Eliptical for 45
Stepmill for 15
Tris and bis.

Looking good there huni, well done your determined not to let this beat you : )

See that's why I love EF ladies forum the ladies round here are tough as old boots! Take no shit !! Lol : )

Top Bottom