Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My son almost burns down the house.

needtogetaas

So I pree heat my oven too cook something for the kids. Then as the oven is pree heating I take out the trash. My wife is sitting down doing what ever, and my youngest boy throws a toy in the oven. I get back in the house and the kitchen is filled with smoke. Angel is still sitting down and has no clue what is going on. I pull the toy out with a pare of tongs and throw it in the sink. Angel still sites doing what ever with no clue as to what is going on. I get out fans and put them in the windows to get rid of the smoke. Angel still sits doing home work ,by now I have noticed what she is doing. I get out a towel and wave the smoke at the fans. Angel still sits with no clue. Now finely the smoke alarm gos off. Angel asks "What are you burning". wow

needtogetaas said:
So I pree heat my oven too cook something for the kids. Then as the oven is pree heating I take out the trash. My wife is sitting down doing what ever, and my youngest boy throws a toy in the oven. I get back in the house and the kitchen is filled with smoke. Angel is still sitting down and has no clue what is going on. I pull the toy out with a pare of tongs and throw it in the sink. Angel still sites doing what ever with no clue as to what is going on. I get out fans and put them in the windows to get rid of the smoke. Angel still sits doing home work ,by now I have noticed what she is doing. I get out a towel and wave the smoke at the fans. Angel still sits with no clue. Now finely the smoke alarm gos off. Angel asks "What are you burning". wow

Does she smoke?

Your kid tried to flambe his teddy? He's going to be a serial killer. :worried:

Just kidding of course. Your kid is a cutie pie.

Top Bottom