Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My SARMS-S4 Experience

I agree and stay on the S4.

Great log, keep it coming

I wouldn't quit the SARMS regardless. I'll post more detail later, but my numbers are unexplainable. My test is low and it's screwing with my head, but I'm overtraining, undereating -- yet moving weight like I was jucing hard.

I wouldn't quit the SARMS regardless. I'll post more detail later, but my numbers are unexplainable. My test is low and it's screwing with my head, but I'm overtraining, undereating -- yet moving weight like I was jucing hard.

you just came off cycle, so the test levels reads correct. The s4 is not going to raise the test levels, but it wont suppress them at all. Thats why I love this compound. At my age I don't want to be shut down ever if I can avoid it...Looking forward to your next test.

^^^^

I'm tempted to not add anything so we can see if I restart on my own w/o any additional help.

I plan to do the same. After I finished my first cycle in summer 2008 (20-30 mg Winstrol+20-30 mg T-bol), I kept everything easily only with Tamoxifen, but I was not satisfied with my recuperation after my 2nd cycle, when I ran 40-50 mg Winstrol and 25 mg T-bol for nearly 9 weeks. It seems to me that if I run steroids for more than 6 weeks in high doses, Tamoxifen doesn't help me at al and I lose everything within 10 days after the cycle.

I have been just running Anavar (70 mg/day) for 5 weeks and I plan to run it for at least three additional weeks. I feel some suppression, although by far not as high as after Winstrol, but anyway, I think I would again lose all my gains with Tamoxifen, and S-4 seems a much better choice to me than HCG. In theory, you should observe further strength gains while on S-4, and the recuperation of your testosterone shouldn't be affected at all.

However, I think that Plunkey's dose of S-4 (80 mg/day) is unnecessarily high. Some guys posted their bloodwork after cycles with S-4, and it seems that 50 mg/day should be fine (at least when you use it with Tamoxifen), but 100 mg/day can suppress your endogenous test by 50%. I myself plan to run only 20 mg/day for 2 months.

you just came off cycle, so the test levels reads correct. The s4 is not going to raise the test levels, but it wont suppress them at all. Thats why I love this compound. At my age I don't want to be shut down ever if I can avoid it...Looking forward to your next test.

I totally agree. What's unexplainable are my lifting numbers.

Here's an example: About two months ago, I hurt my back pretty badly doing deadlift. One of the managers at our gym was complaining about noise, so I had changed to a touch-and-go style deadlift while doing reps. That works great for lower weight, but I was doing it with 495 and it wrecked me.

So I've been doing very light deadlifts -- like mid 300's. I roll into the gym exhausted (I really need a day off) knowing I've got a test number in the 100's (which is an incredible mindfuck). I was doing 345lbs for 8's and couldn't even feel it. So I figured I'd play with 415lbs for 5's -- couldn't even feel that either. I put 485lbs on and it flew off the floor -- could have easily done another 50-100lbs. At that point I figured I might re-injure myself, so I moved to the next lift.

The point of that story above isn't the numbers -- I've deadlifted well over that before. But it's part of a long string of days when I'm expecting a less-than-average day and my numbers turn-out a solid 10%-20% high.

Today has to be a day off. I've been killing myself every workout for over two weeks straight (except one day, where I only did abs). I should know better too, but I wake-up feeling like a bus hit me and by 11:00am, I get this good-to-go feeling.

1-12-2010 Update

I'm three weeks into SARMS-S4 now and my dose is around 80 mg/day. Here are my observations:

1) Looking back, it does take about two weeks to settle-in with the product. I felt a little wierd -- not bad, not sick -- just a little wierd. I still have no vision sides and the wierd feeling is gone as well.

2) I don't have that testosterone juicy-feeling in the gym, but there is no question my numbers are holding firm or even going up. It's really strange to separate my gym attitude from my gym gains. Each day I go into the gym a little flat with that off-cycle feeling and each day I push numbers that I'm really happy with.

3) My libido isn't anything like while on-cycle, but my wood and performance is definitely like when I'm cycling. That's really strange too. I don't have that hard-up, always-thinking about sex mindset -- but then I put him to work and he crushes it.

Bottom Line: At three weeks, the product is working exactly as advertised. I'm ordering two more bottles today.

I'm out of town for the day today, but I'll get fresh pictures and lifts up soon.

P.S. My shoulders ache a little more than usual. I don't know if it's overtraining, using heavier weights or sleeping strangely. It's just a dull, acheing pain that makes it hard to sleep. Once I get warmed-up in the gym, my shoulders feel fine.

Top Bottom