Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Quest to COMPETE - BEAT THE DISEASE!

BTW , Jkurz1 calls me Gus... Not sure where that came from, but it's kewl

Hey J, me and you need to switch places. I may start setting the clock for 5:00am and doing your cardio on an empty stomach. But it will have to be for like 40 minutes atleast, then a breakfast

But back to you , I think you should follow my high fat bulker diet. But my diet will not contain coke , pizza or chocolate bars like other people have mentioned here. I don't care who you are I don't think anyone should eat that stuff...

JKurz1 said:
I am still feeling back and stomach pain when I sit....it's like I got a huge balloon in my stomach and the little fat I do have rolls when I sit and just is extremely unconfortably....I dont get the blockage feeling either, I'm not constipated, it just feels like it.....nice topic at lunch, sorry....

Here's the deal. I AM COMPLETELY FINSISHED!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY DONE......NO MORE.................will I vist another site. THis is it....too many wacks out there and who the hell do I trust? Right now, I got solid faith in BIGT and Gus (although both you monsters are on the fat side....well, I know Gus is, but you guys are strong, and thats where I wanna be.....sub 10% but strong........)

whelp...I just had my 3rd meal...I went with the acorn squash, 8oz turkey...large salad....because it tastes good......that why......huge green tea to boot.....1:15pm no training today....dang!

gjohnson5 said:
But my diet will not contain coke , pizza or chocolate bars like other people have mentioned here. I don't care who you are I don't think anyone should eat that stuff...

Shit no wonder my cutter is going to hell I keep listening to everyone here. At least I am pretty sure the dozen krispy Kremes are a great rush of clean carbs to start the day! Everyone cant be wrong on that one I dont care what anyone tells me! LOL!

Disclaimer: I can not be held responsible for any of my comments or actions. I am to be held harmless. do not listen to what I just said not that I think you would. And kids just getting home from kindegarten this is not to be used as evidence to your parents for changing your diets!

LOL

The next person who gets exersize anorexia, we'll just need to attach feeding tube onto a soda fountain and put the other end of the feeding tube in the dudes stomach....

He'll be fixed in no time :FRlol:

CO B-man said:
Shit no wonder my cutter is going to hell I keep listening to everyone here. At least I am pretty sure the dozen krispy Kremes are a great rush of clean carbs to start the day! Everyone cant be wrong on that one I dont care what anyone tells me! LOL!

Disclaimer: I can not be held responsible for any of my comments or actions. I am to be held harmless. do not listen to what I just said not that I think you would. And kids just getting home from kindegarten this is not to be used as evidence to your parents for changing your diets!

for real.....how would u edit my diet....do it and I promise to follow each edit for a minimium of 2 weeks...I'm serious. As long as its legit and truly recommended. My on days and off days will be the same.....training the same.....most lean mass gained will win these friggn 10 cases of bars I have here sitting for months....mmmm...a jar of pb and some bars???? CHEAT!

JKurz1 said:
for real.....how would u edit my diet....do it and I promise to follow each edit for a minimium of 2 weeks...I'm serious. As long as its legit and truly recommended. My on days and off days will be the same.....training the same.....most lean mass gained will win these friggn 10 cases of bars I have here sitting for months....mmmm...a jar of pb and some bars???? CHEAT!

THURSDAY –

Sort of a rough morning….7.5 hours of sleep, up at 5:30 and when I stood up I felt uneasy, low blood pressure. COntiplating going for my morning stroll, I went, 20 minutes incline, read the new Flex, watched the news, abs……weighed in at 153, up 2 lbs which is weird cause although I ate more in calories yesterday, my off day, I ate less carbs.

Six pack is still there. I think I’ve got a distorted image. I look at someone who says they have a four or six pack and,standing under the proper lighting, after working out, not eating for awhile, you can somewhat see the abs. I have full strations on the obliques. Is that what I should look at? Those finger like strations? Not the abs? Then, when they go away, then I know I’ve put on some fat? Just a side pose twist?

Got home and showered. Time for my .5cc of cyp. 125mg in the front quad, funny how when I used to cycle a 22” would go all the way in, now the bone (cause their isn’t much muscle, stop it short.) it doesn’t TRULY matter where on the quad you hit, right? Anyways, my 5th 125mg inj. No feeling right now.

I would LOOOVE to get rid of this balloon like feeling I have when I sit down. It’s almost so painful sometimes I want to die. This would def. help me to eat more. Anyone help? It’s in the “pussy pouch region”….above the waiste and below the belley button that sensitive tummy portion that just feels so bloated. Cure? Less sugar alcohol? I’ve severely cut back, not on gum chewing, but on alcohols.

Welp, on my way to work…..

1 cup rolled oats (1/4 dry to munch on)
1 fat tb of pb
1 scoop whey
2 full eggs
12 egg whites – cook this all up and it’s honestly heaven. I could eat this all day every day by the canister…..this is why I don’t need to cheat. Toss in a few splendas and I am the happiest kid around…….damn, I wish I could eat this at night, at 2am, wenver….just give me a jar of pb, some eggs, and a canister of oats and promise me I’ll stay lean! Lol…Delts and tris tonight. He always starts me on the smith for delts, then the next week will be dbell….tonight is the smith.

Final note, he called me last night. Ask how my off day was going and told me I NEED to not change my diet on off days. I fought back for the first time. Why in the same hell, after doing nothing all day, would I need 250carbs in the form of rice cakes, cream of rice, Gatorade, and rolled oats between 6 ad 9pm??? Makes no sense…it’s like taking a gallon of dextrose on your off day….btw – I didn’t listen…not this week anyways.

ok jk sorry was moving here is what i think needs to be changed

730 (75 CARBS)
OATS 1.25 CUP
(1/4 raw oats)
1 TB OF PB
EGGs 9 (as mentioned you want the healthy cholesterol and you don't need to be eating whites)

10 (80 CARBS)
OATS 1 CUP
CHX 6 0Z. (dunno if you mean chex mix) but it should be
chicken 10 oz
PINEAPPLE 1 CUP

1230-130 (70 CARBS)
CHIKEN 10 0Z (from 6 to 10) need that meat brotha it won't make you fat
YAM 10 OZ
HUGE SALAD!

PRE TRAIN (1-2 CARBS)
edited 2 cups of oatmeal or brown rice, you need carbs pre workout
PB 2TB
2 grams or taurine
5:30 TRAIN

615-630(is this post workout?)
GATORADE 3 TB (75 G CARBS) great call this is what i use for dextrose as well
50g of whey

7:15
CREAMERY RICE 3 SERV (100 G CARBS)
edited from whey to 10 oz of lean beef or chicken
OR (DEPENDING HOW BLOATED STOMACH CRAMPS, ETC)
A SLEEVE OF RICE CAKES, CHEAP CEREAL PUFFS, ETC. (100 G OF CARBS WORTH)

BROWN RICE 3 SERV (80 CARBS)
10 OZ ROGUHY(from 6 to 10 again brotha, come on j you are a man.
ASPARAGUS 8
50g of whey before bed makes a world of difference for me. lmk if you like or not
9:15 (ON MY PILLOW!!!!!!!)
FLANK 8OZ (28G FAT)
WHITES 4
OR
1 CUP COTTAGE CHEESE, 30G OF FAT FROM NUTS AND NUT BUTTERS, LARGE CASEIN SHAKE!

9:30 – LIGHTS OUT

so pretty much all you did was up all my protein portions...lol...cmon on bro...everyone else says the carbs are too high and fats are too low now you say my protein needs ramped......DO YOU GUYS SEE WHY I GET CONDFUSED? nevermind I said anythig.......I am following the original....I just need to work on getting all those in for now....if it doesnt work after 12 weeks, Ill check myself in.........I know for damn certain, more protein isnt the answer.........300+ g is PLENTY for someone my size. Now, more meat, an extra egg, instead of whites, or very lean beef/turkey could help.....but the portions are fine!

JKurz1 said:
so pretty much all you did was up all my protein portions...lol...cmon on bro...everyone else says the carbs are too high and fats are too low now you say my protein needs ramped......DO YOU GUYS SEE WHY I GET CONDFUSED? nevermind I said anythig.......I am following the original....I just need to work on getting all those in for now....if it doesnt work after 12 weeks, Ill check myself in.........I know for damn certain, more protein isnt the answer.........300+ g is PLENTY for someone my size. Now, more meat, an extra egg, instead of whites, or very lean beef/turkey could help.....but the portions are fine!
bro you need meat that is all i am saying. you nit pick way too much man. get in that amount of meat a a minimum and yes a post workout and pre bedtime whey shake is very important. other than that i like the diet so i left it. truthfully i would eat at least a lb of beef and chicken a day but its on you man. i tried

I could eat protein all day long man.......I was just concerned about the carbs......tis all....and the fats....I'm only getting fats from 2tb of pb a day + hlaf pund red meat and 2 eggs.....adequate?

Top Bottom