Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Quest to COMPETE - BEAT THE DISEASE!

crazy friggn shit....I just bench 305 again yesterday and weighed in at 205....if this isnt come back of the year, nothing is.....I mean look at July...I was benching 1555 and weighing a buck 50 wet.....lol.........plus my first show back is only 8 months, cant wait

JKurz1 said:
OH and he says it’s MANDATORY FOR ME TO HAVE 2 CHEAT MEALS A WEEK. TWO FROM FRIDAY – SUNDAY – WHATEVER I WANT, HOW EVER MUCH I WANT, I SHOULD FEEL MY HR INCREASE, TEMP. INCREASE, SWEATING, ETC. THIS MAY E THE HARDEST PART!

TODAY! THE NEW BEGINNING
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 16TH, 2006

SCHEDULED OFF DAY, MAN I HATE THESE DAY! ARE THEY REALLY THAT NECESSARY??? LOL

YESTERDAY TOOK MY 125MG OF CYP, 125MG OF EQ, AIMF

WEDNESDAY

530am
WAKE AND 30 MINUTES OF REALITIVELY LIGT CARDIO, 2.8-3.2 SPEED, 12% GRADE INCLINE WALK FOLLOWED BY ABS, AND A FULL CYBEX CIRCUIT OF 15 REPS, EVERYBODYPART, JUST TO GET THE BLOOD MOVING AS I KNEW TODAY WOULD BE NO TRAINING!

7:15
Decided since I am off, and resting, I will reduce my carb intake, and increase fats which many people do – is this dumb? He said he would give me an off day diet, but I am certain all he meant was taking out the fast acting carbs. I will have the bulk of my carbs in my second meal!
SHAKE
1 TB OF FLAX
1 SCOOP CASEIN
40G PROTEIN FROM EGG WHITES
COFFEE, ½ CUP SKIM

Mentally – depressed. Looking at the abs fade and still doing cardio rustrated me even though my cals haven’t been that high for more than 2 days.

Hello and welcome and thank you for sharing your situation.

I think there are a lot of people with exercise nervosa, most would never admit it.

Yes it is necessary to take time off.

Over training is as damaging as not training at all. It is highly stressful to the body, which releases cortisol, which eats up your muscle.

It is one of the biggest mistakes that people make when training.

Also, on your off days is when you will be repairing muscle and growing, so reducing your calories/carbs on these days is not a good idea either.

I know how you feel about not training, I have just had a week off, I force myself to do this every now and then, and I come back stronger.

Our bodies are highly adaptible to stress, but the adaptation is not beneficial to a lean and muscular physique.

Top Bottom