Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My pre-cycle stats....

YOU GO GIRL..... imma be bugging you for updates weekly too!!! :)

i'm not sure about winny, on anavar i felt kinda weird the first few days.. if you feel that way too, don't freak out... its normal (apparently) not everyone, but some people, and i know how anxious you've been about this!

looking forward to the updates :)

....i have so been waiting for this....

glad i have this board and all you ladies...

thanks

wow... and this time we've been chattin... i never knew u were a lil stud!?!? :) alright TV... u go girl... u do look damn solid..
LMAO-- make the weights ur bitch... that is a good one.. im gonna have to throw that around a lil bit... a lil bit. thankd BG-- u da bomb:p

By the looks of your pics, I have a feeling you are going to make some nice gains....especially your back , shoulders and arms. CHEERS :)

hey flex thanks for reminding me. I completely thought to write those babies down. I've only been thinking of them for a few years now. lol :)

My goals are pretty basic:

I want to increase strength and muscle mass. Them weights will be my bitch!

Weight I don't really care, as I never weigh myself.

Bodyfat, I do care about, I want to shed. I may go on a cutting cycle afterwards. We'll see how it goes.

I want to be really tight, hard.

I am going to weigh myself tonight so I can judge my weight at least. Can anyone guess my bf range? I know it's pretty high.

But overall, I want to look damn fine in the mirror, so that I have something to go with my attitude. hehe

I AM GOING TO WORK MY ASS OFF!
figure of speech, i'm hoping to gain some rock hard glutes! ;)

I know these are not specific, detailed goals, this is the type of person I am and to me this represents what I want in my mind. I am not a details person. Which is why I need so much help on here! hehe:D

Top Bottom