Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Pic! Be Gentle.

jellyman01 said:
shit if i walked in on one of my employees banging my wive and the guy looked like that i would run if i was an average guy...lol:D

Hmmm if I caught my wife banging a dude that big I would hit him with a chair. Even all of those big muscles can't take a chair to the head. :smash: ;)

BTW nice work man... u look good.

Damn. You look like me 3 years ago. Not bad. Of course I looked like that without gear, but you look pretty fucking good bro. you put 90% of the people on this board who have posted pics to shame. if your legs are as good as you say, id give some thought to competing. If you can, please post some pics of your back and some good full body shots so people can asses your structure. And dont do that 99% nude shit that some fuckers do here, wear some fucking shorts and roll em up. I hate when mutherfuckers show some damn nude pics with a little fuzzy patch.

Very nice, well proportioned. Can't see your abs, so maybe you
wanna work on a taper after your cycle is done. Very good
bro!!

you look good bro. you have my same body type. im 5'5" barefoot, not quite as thick as you though. just you wait till november when i start my next one...

Top Bottom