Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Pic! Be Gentle.

You look great there mate, especially for your age, great arms chest and front delts, you also look quite hard, keep up the good work, bet the chicks love ya.:p :p :p

jellyman01 said:
shit if i walked in on one of my employees banging my wive and the guy looked like that i would run if i was an average guy...lol:D

lol, I would cut his fucking head off :p

You look good bro

Nimrod

if you look that good, you don't have to ask to be gentle.
You look good enough

Quote:
"Hmmm if I caught my wife banging a dude that big I would hit him with a chair. Even all of those big muscles can't take a chair to the head."

Charles, shouldn't you hit your wife with a chair? Afterall she is banging him.......hehehehe

Thanx for all the compliments guys, but like everybody else, I am not happy yet. LOL

Ill get the leg pic up asap.

Also, I live in NY for whomever asked, and I am definatly interested in competing but feel I am still to young and have alot to learn. Thanx for the feedback, and keep it comin.

dude,

we look the same bro...i've only done a very mild deca/winny cycle,but will be doing a sust/eq cycle this fall...you have given ME some badass motivation...GOOD WORK AND GREAT SYMMETRY...I WOULD COMPETE IF I WERE YOU.

PS:hey there nim,how's your diet...i have to eat clean all the time to maintain my look...how 'bout you???:)

Thanx alot Thinker,

I agree, even when I am on a mass cycle, my diet is clean as hell because I cant stand that fat/bloated look people get when they are scarfin down the high cal/fat meals when bulkin.

I try to stay hard and lean at all times, because hey, it's all about the chicks.

Top Bottom