Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Next Cycle - Experienced Members Please Critique

PEAKIN

I have previously run a Sustanon250 cycle consisting of wks 1-6 @ 250mg per week, wks 7 - 12 @ 500mg per week with the appropriate PCT.

Age 21
Weight 98kg
Height 185cm (6'1")

I do weights 4 times a week minimum, with boxing training 2-3 times per week also.

This is the cycle I am considering to do next; please give me your opinions on it.

Arimidex and Dostinex on hand if needed.

Wk 1-10 400mg Test Enanthate (200mg Mondays and 200mg Thursdays)
Wk 1-10 200mg Trenbolone Enanthate (100mg Mondays and 100mg Thurdays)
Wk 1-10 25mg Proviron Daily
Wk 1-10 500iu HCG (250iu Mondays and 250iu Thursdays)

Wk 11 40mg Nolvadex Daily
Wk 12 20mg Nolvadex Daily
Wk 13 10mg Nolvadex Daily
Wk 11-13 .5mg Dostinex E3D
Wk 11-13 .5mg Arimidex E3D
Wk 11-13 500iu HCG (250iu Mondays and 250iu Thursdays)

This is what I have planned thus far. Any improvements or suggestions?

I'm contemplating using 500-600mgs of test E per week and upping the tren E to 300mg per week (so 42mg a day it works out to).

Is my PCT sufficient? Should I run Dostinex or Arimidex during PCT?

Thanks, looking foward to your replies.

Last edited:
First what are your goals? What's the diet look like?

Second, keep the dosinex on hand encase you need it. Read the stickies bout proper pct.

My daily diet is like this;

Meal 1: Protein powder mixed in with oats with water

Meal 2: Skinless chicken breast made with a low fat wrap/lettuce etc

Meal 3: Can of tuna mixed in with salad (or use diced chicken breast)

Meal 4: Protein shake after workout

Meal 5: Chicken breast with onion/peas/corn/capsicum/mushroom etc made into a sorta stew

I add no additional sugar, salt or oil what so ever with my food. Drink nothing but water to avoid sugar.

At the moment I am trying to keep carbs and fat minimal because im trying to cut down before I do this cycle (I am on clenbuterol).
I am only planning to do this cycle in about 2-3 months once im happy with what weight I am at, the above cycle will be a bulking cycle (as much LBM as possible) and will substitute more carbs such as brown rice and a 6th meal into my diet.

I have previously run a Sustanon250 cycle consisting of wks 1-6 @ 250mg per week, wks 7 - 12 @ 500mg per week with the appropriate PCT.

Age 21
Weight 98kg
Height 185cm (6'1")

I do weights 4 times a week minimum, with boxing training 2-3 times per week also.

This is the cycle I am considering to do next; please give me your opinions on it.

Wk 1-10 400mg Test Enanthate (200mg Mondays and 200mg Thursdays)
Wk 1-10 200mg Trenbolone Enanthate (100mg Mondays and 100mg Thurdays)
Wk 1-10 .5mg Dostinex (.25mg Mondays and .25mg Thursdays)
Wk 1-10 .5mg Arimidex Daily
Wk 1-10 25mg Proviron Daily

Wk 11 40mg Nolvadex Daily
Wk 12 20mg Nolvadex Daily
Wk 13 10mg Nolvadex Daily

This is what I have planned thus far. Any improvements or suggestions?

I'm contemplating using 500-600mgs of test E per week and upping the tren E to 300mg per week (so 42mg a day it works out to).

Is my PCT sufficient? Should I run Dostinex or Arimidex during PCT?

Thanks, looking foward to your replies.

Have you run deca or tren or any nandro before?
Worst pct ever. Switch to clomid on this one if you must use a serum. Yes use .5mg dos every 3 days during pct on this one its not a bad idea at all.

Run the hcg during the cycle 500ius every week. I would add sustain alpha and forged post cycle to your pct. Deca is not a easy recovery. Send me a pm on how to get everything you need at much cheaper prices. I mean everything you need lol.

Have you run deca or tren or any nandro before?
Worst pct ever. Switch to clomid on this one if you must use a serum. Yes use .5mg dos every 3 days during pct on this one its not a bad idea at all.

Run the hcg during the cycle 500ius every week. I would add sustain alpha and forged post cycle to your pct. Deca is not a easy recovery. Send me a pm on how to get everything you need at much cheaper prices. I mean everything you need lol.

Have only previously ever done a test cycle.

So far I need to add HCG to the cycle, and run dostinex during the PCT aswell as some OTC products.

Am I using enough test and trenbolone or should I up the dosages? (keeping in mind its only my 2nd cycle)

Makes it so much more complicated adding trenbolone in. Thanks for the replies guys I appreciate it.

Have only previously ever done a test cycle.

So far I need to add HCG to the cycle, and run dostinex during the PCT aswell as some OTC products.

Am I using enough test and trenbolone or should I up the dosages? (keeping in mind its only my 2nd cycle)

Makes it so much more complicated adding trenbolone in. Thanks for the replies guys I appreciate it.

yes its plenty. no need to run the ai or the dos till pct unless you need it bro

Top Bottom