Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my little town's Main Street looks like a Hollywood movie set!

KrazyK

Adam Sandler started filming his new movie today on Main Street in my town. I think I posted about this before and about how I auditioned to be an extra in the movie, but damn, I was like a little kid down there today.
I watched them take 2 shots of a scene, and got Sandler's autograph, I patted him on the shoulder and shit, it was cool as hell, I'm a HUGE Adam Sandler fan. Tomorrow I'm gonna go back with a camera and see if I can get my picture taken with him.
It's weird, they transformed the main street into a big movie set, changed all the store signs and set up little sets and props everywhere. I feel like a little kid again :)

Kryp2o said:
So does it look like you're going to be an extra ? :cool:

I hope so! They said they would call the day before if they wanted to use me. They'll be here for 2 or 3 weeks, so maybe I have a shot. All the extras I saw there today where just ordinary people from around town, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed I get a call.

Top Bottom