Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

My life ends on Monday

LiveFastDieHard

New member
On monday I am being sentenced for my crimes...Im guilty of Possession with intent to deliver of 1lb of pot and 1 count of possesion of oxycodone....the DA's "deal" is 10months in jail...I have a clean record except for an underage drinking so I think thats a little steep...so im pleading to the judge and letting him make the sentence....Ive been accepted to WVU and I've had a full time job for over 2 years..hopefully he takes this into account
 
Good luck bor. :Chef: :tuc:
 
Or it begins on Monday, if the Judge see's fit to suspend your sentence you will feel like you have been reborn. Good Luck to you Bro.
 
what doesnt kill you will only make you stronger. nothing ends monday. life continues monday.

get big in prison and come out of it a smarter dealer, or just give it up alltogether
 
What state are you in? Why can't you plead not guilty and select jury trial? Ask "If i had all the money in the world -- what would i choose?"

don't let justice fuck you over just cuz you have crappy or non-existent lawyers.
 
is there anyway you can come back here and let us know how it goes or is like u dont get to pass go and have to go straight to jail?

i seriously hope the best in this situation. sounds like u were just tryin to make a little side shcarole and got fucked. def dont seem like the type that should be in there.

good luck dude.
 
there is no getting big in county jail..the DA is a huge asshole and even tho I would request state he will send me to county were u arent allowed to do sit ups, pushups or have any kind of weights...the work release is full so all i would be doing is literally sitting on my ass doing nothing for my sentence...im in Pennsylvania by the way
 
well taking responsiblity for what you did is a start but dont say that your life ends on monday its just a turning point besides you were caught with the items werent you?
I wish you the best of luck in your ordeal seriously.
 
Dakotah said:
well taking responsiblity for what you did is a start but dont say that your life ends on monday its just a turning point besides you were caught with the items werent you?
I wish you the best of luck in your ordeal seriously.
yep

good luck
 
ive taken responsibilty from the moment the DEA agents had their guns pointed at my head..i know it was wrong but i didnt hurt anyone..im not violent...im just gonna be sitting in jail wasting tax payers dollar for a victim less crime
 
LiveFastDieHard said:
ive taken responsibilty from the moment the DEA agents had their guns pointed at my head..i know it was wrong but i didnt hurt anyone..im not violent...im just gonna be sitting in jail wasting tax payers dollar for a victim less crime

Oh don't get me started on the sheer stupidity of our drug laws.

The system doesn't care about your "drugs" and what you do to yourself. The system just wants to "put you away for awhile" cuz the middle class thinks you're a problem, and it's an easy way to hide you from them for awhile. Drug laws become a great tool for that.
 
no, you're going down cause all of a sudden the state makes money off you.

All DA's are dicks.

county jail.... that sucks man. Prison would be better probably - except for being someone's bitch.

You'll do fine though, 10 months, probably serve 6-8 and get released.

sucks that you couldnt get work release - would you still have to stay in some dumb minimum security lock down and work all day come there when you're not working? I know CA subcontracts those kinds of places out and make you pay rent for them, its stupid.
 
LiveFastDieHard said:
On monday I am being sentenced for my crimes...Im guilty of Possession with intent to deliver of 1lb of pot and 1 count of possesion of oxycodone....the DA's "deal" is 10months in jail...I have a clean record except for an underage drinking so I think thats a little steep...so im pleading to the judge and letting him make the sentence....Ive been accepted to WVU and I've had a full time job for over 2 years..hopefully he takes this into account
why you crying bro.you'll be out in 4 mouths.the prisons are packed.
 
LiveFastDieHard said:
sorry i didnt know...i just hate when I get judged for this shit...I had a plant that grows naturally and now im fucked because of it
pretty fuckiin stupid
 
LiveFastDieHard said:
sorry i didnt know...i just hate when I get judged for this shit...I had a plant that grows naturally and now im fucked because of it
you could always just say fasttwitchfiber from EF framed you
 
LiveFastDieHard said:
ive taken responsibilty from the moment the DEA agents had their guns pointed at my head..i know it was wrong but i didnt hurt anyone..im not violent...im just gonna be sitting in jail wasting tax payers dollar for a victim less crime

i somewhat feel for ya. drugs are bad mmmkay. and i mean that seriously. they contribute to so many of societies ills. the problem is not very many people can handle using drugs. so it ruins it for those who can.

i believe that no user should ever do jail time but in your case it was a little more. so good luck, 10 months is nothing. start by changing your username and take a leap forward in your life.
 
fuck this is total SHIT man.. fucking POT??? god damn.. I really can't believe this.

Good luck man. I wish you woulda fought it.
 
I second the motion to change your username. Sorry you get a taste of what live fast die hard means.
 
i just picked a username...it has nothing to do with me...my regular name is Parabola but I cant login into that account anymore because for some greedy reason I have to buy a Platinum account for it
 
LiveFastDieHard said:
i just picked a username...it has nothing to do with me...my regular name is Parabola but I cant login into that account anymore because for some greedy reason I have to buy a Platinum account for it
Parabola! you a tool fan Bro?
 
LiveFastDieHard said:
i just picked a username...it has nothing to do with me...my regular name is Parabola but I cant login into that account anymore because for some greedy reason I have to buy a Platinum account for it

oh ok, well good luck anyhow. stay positive.
 
oc 80s man..that hillbilly herion...prollly why u gonna get the shit knocked out of ya.......thats new the drug thy are targeting....serious shit though

yo check your pms
 
i didnt sell the 80's...i got them for a friend who I was trying to wein off heroin..I would never sell something ppl get addicted to...

and yes im a HUGE Tool fan...ide give my left nut to see them in concert but it wil probably never happen
 
LiveFastDieHard said:
i didnt sell the 80's...i got them for a friend who I was trying to wein off heroin..I would never sell something ppl get addicted to...

and yes im a HUGE Tool fan...ide give my left nut to see them in concert but it wil probably never happen
its awesome man ive seen then 12 times
 
Just a pound of pot? 10 months seems kinda a steep for your first arrest. I would talk to the judge too and see if he will let you do the work program and check into jail at night. Tell the judge you learned your lesson and you will never do again and mean it. Also ask him to have mercy on you. It is hard to turn down somebody that ask for mercy because everybody needs mercy.

Btw how did you get busted anyway?
 
I dont care how long the sentence is, prison sucks. I dont want to have to step foot in another one ever again, just my .02
 
Rules in America:

(1) Don't get caught with drugs

(2) Don't commit terrorism

(3) Don't do crimes in LA.

All the 3 above will unleash the fury of the US government police state on your sorry ass.
 
Sorry to hear that bor.

If you get the time, face it with your eyes wide open and learn from it.
 
MattTheSkywalker said:
Sorry to hear that bor.

If you get the time, face it with your eyes wide open and learn from it.
eyes open, sphincter shut
 
Mandatory drug sentencing. Those three words are why you are going for 10 months. The war on drugs has spawned this ruling. Regardless of what some think drugs are drugs, you broke the law, you got caught, and you're going to jail. Hopefully you will take whatever good is possible from this situation and continue on with your life. 10 months isn't that bad, if the judge is in a bad mood or gets pressure from outside sources he could hit you with the max sentence(whatever that is in your state). Your argument of getting into college and having a job won't carry much weight most likely. The judge will probably look at you and say "If your life is going so well why the drugs?"

Best of wishes to you in your ordeal man.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Lestat said:
eyes open, sphincter shut

Nah, not in county jail.

Some DAs think the county guys are worse, because by the time they get to state prison they are accustomed ot prison life, but the guys I know from my county jail experiences were pretty chill....dumb as hammered shit, but pretty chill...looking to get out, not to ass-ram the noobie.
 
MattTheSkywalker said:
Nah, not in county jail.

Some DAs think the county guys are worse, because by the time they get to state prison they are accustomed ot prison life, but the guys I know from my county jail experiences were pretty chill....dumb as hammered shit, but pretty chill...looking to get out, not to ass-ram the noobie.


yup, the guys in county just want to get the hell out and not start any beef. state prison..thats another story.
 
sorry to hear that bor. read a lot, books could be your best friend
 
NJjuice22 said:
yup, the guys in county just want to get the hell out and not start any beef. state prison..thats another story.

One thing that makes county jail interesting is that in some states, if you have less than a year left in state prison time, you gete transferred to county jails. So you might have guys in there with you who have done 10 years for a serious felony.

That's bad shit. I ran across a guy who was getting out for armed robbery, but the guy told me that state prison just deadens your soul.

I met a few guys who did serious time in state prisons down here...told me that the climate of the prison depends on what the warden wants to run. Some wardens let shit go and you get a war zone. Others, according to my friend, told me that it's a really tight ship and nothing untoward goes on.
 
MattTheSkywalker said:
One thing that makes county jail interesting is that in some states, if you have less than a year left in state prison time, you gete transferred to county jails. So you might have guys in there with you who have done 10 years for a serious felony.

That's bad shit. I ran across a guy who was getting out for armed robbery, but the guy told me that state prison just deadens your soul.

I met a few guys who did serious time in state prisons down here...told me that the climate of the prison depends on what the warden wants to run. Some wardens let shit go and you get a war zone. Others, according to my friend, told me that it's a really tight ship and nothing untoward goes on.


god forbid I if ever go to prison, I hope its run by a strict warden.
 
MattTheSkywalker said:
One thing that makes county jail interesting is that in some states, if you have less than a year left in state prison time, you gete transferred to county jails. So you might have guys in there with you who have done 10 years for a serious felony.

That's bad shit. I ran across a guy who was getting out for armed robbery, but the guy told me that state prison just deadens your soul.

I met a few guys who did serious time in state prisons down here...told me that the climate of the prison depends on what the warden wants to run. Some wardens let shit go and you get a war zone. Others, according to my friend, told me that it's a really tight ship and nothing untoward goes on.
my father just retired after 15 years working at San Quentin. He's got great stories.
 
NJjuice22 said:
god forbid I if ever go to prison, I hope its run by a strict warden.

My plan is prison avoidance.

Of course, I never really imagiend I would be in-processed at a county facility either. :) I don't look good in orange and the bracelets were too tight.

I would probably leave the country now.
 
MattTheSkywalker said:
My plan is prison avoidance.

Of course, I never really imagiend I would be in-processed at a county facility either. :) I don't look good in orange and the bracelets were too tight.

I would probably leave the country now.
yeah I'd bail the country too
 
Top Bottom