Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My ink..

superqt4u2nv

Elite
Elite Moderator
Just got it done yesterday. :qt:

41701001ink.jpg

4170101ink.jpg

superqt4u2nv said:
That is the first and probably the last one.

Why the last?? They are very addicting! I thought I would quit after my first...not so! It's weird next thing I knew I was designing my own art and now I wear some of it and so do alot of my friends. Of course they stole all my art when I wasn't looking...I never get credit :rolleyes:

StickFigure said:
Why the last?? They are very addicting! I thought I would quit after my first...not so! It's weird next thing I knew I was designing my own art and now I wear some of it and so do alot of my friends. Of course they stole all my art when I wasn't looking...I never get credit :rolleyes:

I had a friend design mine I didn't want something that any one else had. It is probably my last cause of the pain. If I ever get another one it will be a lot smaller. That took about an hour and a half, I was so happy when the guy told me only 5 more minutes.

Hey is it normal to tip the artist?

I did tiped him $20 I was really happy with how it turned out.

superqt4u2nv said:
I had a friend design mine I didn't want something that any one else had. It is probably my last cause of the pain. If I ever get another one it will be a lot smaller. That took about an hour and a half, I was so happy when the guy told me only 5 more minutes.

Hey is it normal to tip the artist?

I did tiped him $20 I was really happy with how it turned out.

Sure! That's totally cool to do and if you ever go back for another they'll remember the tip and take it a little easier on you :p

Just as a rule of thumb, remember; the thinner the area of flesh the more it hurts.
The sick thing is I think part of the addiction I was talking about WAS the pain :evil: :chomp:

Very nice and original

does it have any particular meaning ?

Anthrax said:
Very nice and original

does it have any particular meaning ?

The trillium is a flower that grows in the wild in Ontario. It is illegal to pick it and native to my province. Repersenting where I am from. Butterfly repersents a coming of age.

StickFigure said:
The sick thing is I think part of the addiction I was talking about WAS the pain

I am guessing you also like to be spanked :qt:

Top Bottom