Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My how times have changed

Way too complicated to try to figure out these things in a forum, but I'd say you're in a good starting place with that kind of communication... Seriously, I'd say you're onto something with telling him to eat. They just said on the news that they've had all kinds of problems since the gov't passed a feel-good law that no red meat and only 850 calories per day per student would be allowed, and kids were starving. Just got repealed, so they will start feeding kids again soon. Does he eat a protein-rich breakfast? If not, and if food is part of his impatience problem, then I'd try to get him to experiment with eating something heavy in the morning, and again at lunch, and if he's going to skip, make it dinner to be skipped.

I can tell you first hand, that I've always had an anger problem if I have to skip daytime meals, but never otherwise. It's a cortisol balance issue, and not everybody has it, but if one does, one must not ignore it. I had a friend who had the problem too, and before he understood it, he got thrown in jail in NYC for nearly killing a burger stand cook for making his lunch wrong. He was 3 hours late to eat, and was ready to snap. Otherwise, he was the calmest and easiest-going kind of personality I've ever known. He's the one who noticed it in me, and I had no clue.

Charles

Last edited:
Did you log in as SB?

Top Bottom