Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My how times have changed

smurf2

Banned
My son is 14 and a freshman in HS. Well today he texts me that he is having a really pissed off day. He said he got furious (pacing?) in Algebra because the teacher spent the first 45 minutes talking about Aaron Rodgers day today and he was mad at her for wasting his time. For some reason this made him fuming mad. He asked if they could move on and get to the work, and apparently she "went off on him" (his words lol)

So his texts to me are he's so pissed off, never been this mad in school before, cant believe this fucking teacher, etc. He says he's shaking mad, can't even talk to his friends he so pissed. So i txt back and forth with him for a while trying to keep him from doing anything stupid ("I'm about the thrown my phone across this class" he says).

I tell him to make sure to eat something at lunch (he doesnt usually eat much during the day) that it will make him feel better probably.

So he gets to lunch, eats a few Flaming Hots (lol) then txts me to tell me he had some food. I joke with him about his food choice, and he lol's. So, we're on the right track and I'm trying to help him understand he wont be furious forever, he will calm down soon, then he can figure out what transpired and how he got so angry, etc, help him process.

What gets me is, when I was in HS (circa 1942) a) I would never have talked to my parents about how i felt about anything, no way and b) there was no way to have instant communication with them anyway. Its so cool how in today's day and age, kids have direct and immediate access to their parents. It really helped today.

also, shut up

I'm going to see in news tonight

"kid goes crazy cause teacher is wasting time in class"

lmao what kind of kid doesn't encourage teacher to waste time in class

lol. i dont know what happened with him today, he has never had this kind of issue in school before. no behavioral problems or anything like that. for some reason though, he was on edge or something. maybe he didnt sleep well last night. he seemed perfectly fine when he left for the bus this morning

afraid of him? lol I'm his parent why would I be afraid of him. Plus he's a little guy (5'2" and 125 lbs)

lol. i dont know what happened with him today, he has never had this kind of issue in school before. no behavioral problems or anything like that. for some reason though, he was on edge or something. maybe he didnt sleep well last night. he seemed perfectly fine when he left for the bus this morning

maybe if you and Chris weren't slappin your bellies together all night the poor kid could get a decent sleep.

Top Bottom