Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My GF wants to lose some fat....

forgotten1 said:
What sort of weight training program would be the best? She doesn't want to become a big strong ox.

Way up there in post #4 I addressed that myth. Were you paying attention?

Women produce about 1/10th as much testosterone as a man. It would take a tremoundous amount of dedication and effort (and almost certainly AAS) for her to ever hope to become a big, strong ox.

That's right! Think of all those men who bust their asses training. Even though their bodies naturally produce about 10X more test, you still don't hear too many men complaining about growing too fast or too big, and this includes guys who don't necessarily want to be big.

The majority of (non-training) women are underdeveloped in their upper bodies, which is why so many complain about having an "overly muscular" lower body. With training, their upper body can balance out the lower body. Wider shoulders and back make for a nice taper at the waist. She shouldn't shy away from lower body training though.

FitFossil said:

The majority of (non-training) women are underdeveloped in their upper bodies, which is why so many complain about having an "overly muscular" lower body. With training, their upper body can balance out the lower body.

Oh boy is that commom. Its exactly the bodyshape I've been trying to correct the over the last year.

Top Bottom