Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My GD roof is leaking!!

HumorMe said:
I thought you said it was a flat roof?

Yeah, it's a flat roof........had a new rubber roof put on 4 years ago & then we had some ice-damming from the downspout last March -- the ice backed up and took out the drywall in the kitchen. So in October I had the same roofer come out & put roof patch up there.

Well, now it's leaking.....and the roofer will no longer work in my area due to the permits....

jenscats5 said:
Yeah, it's a flat roof........had a new rubber roof put on 4 years ago & then we had some ice-damming from the downspout last March -- the ice backed up and took out the drywall in the kitchen. So in October I had the same roofer come out & put roof patch up there.

Well, now it's leaking.....and the roofer will no longer work in my area due to the permits....

i can tell you someone to NOT use...my buddy's dad. apparently every single roof he does leaks like hell.

crak600 said:
i can tell you someone to NOT use...my buddy's dad. apparently every single roof he does leaks like hell.

Is he with a company?? Or does he work on his own??

jenscats5 said:
Is he with a company?? Or does he work on his own??

his own company from what i understand. he retired from a civil service job and decided he wanted to keep working. he did roofing like 30 years ago before he went into the air force, so he thought he could do it again. boy was he wrong.

crak600 said:
his own company from what i understand. he retired from a civil service job and decided he wanted to keep working. he did roofing like 30 years ago before he went into the air force, so he thought he could do it again. boy was he wrong.

Prolly works for the company that did my roof...... :rolleyes:

Top Bottom