Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My friend is in love....

just...v

High End Bro
Platinum
He has been dating a chick with kiddoes for about 9 months now. Thanksgiving rolls around and she has him over. He picks a romantic moment to tell her he loves her.

Annnnnd....

The bitch dumped him.

She says he is too good for her and se is ending it now before he leaves her. BUT she still wants him to stick around for the kids cause they are really attached to him.

Uh WTF?

He should be thanking her and she left him now vs getting married or something tragic like that.

She's cheating on your bro.

I've told him this.

I understand being afraid of being left. I've had those same fears. But I'll be damned if I'm gonna introduce my kids to a guy two weeks in then dump him nine months later for saying he loved me.

She's a crazy bitch.

Why the fuck do women do this? He is a genuinely good guy, willing to commit. I don't get it.

I've told him this.

I understand being afraid of being left. I've had those same fears. But I'll be damned if I'm gonna introduce my kids to a guy two weeks in then dump him nine months later for saying he loved me.

She's a crazy bitch.

Why the fuck do women do this? He is a genuinely good guy, willing to commit. I don't get it.
One possible explanation is that some people tend to believe that they'll only receive a certain station or level in life. Once they start to go beyond it, they start to self - sabotage their progress.

I've told him this.

She's a crazy bitch.

I freaked out when my ex asked me to marry him. It's a bit more than simply expressing love like your friend did, but I can relate to a panic attack like that. we just wanted different things at that point in our lives and eventually parted ways.

Then again, I don't have kids so it was all about what was best for me. What sucks is if the kids got attached to him. So have they talked about it at all since it happened?

And now, there's a strong chance that this experience will change that. Women want to know why it's so hard to find a good guy? It's because crazy bitches like this one fuck them over, so they decide to not be so nice anymore!

Top Bottom