Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My First Review of Needto's N2KTS and Replenish!!

yeak what the hell??? i got my bars and powder today but no sweat free sweat shirt.

No you did not. I did give you like 2 shirts already that you had to give to you wife.

Now being the good bro I am I went out of my way and I ordered a 3x large shirt just for you bro. This fucking thing is huge and it better fit you this time. :D:D

That's cuz he was very generous and threw the sweat shirt at me and said, "Ya, it should fit ya! it's 3XL" , lol only 2XL but it fits great. He was saying he gave you a XXL t-shirt or something and it was too small for you, lol
yuo a big boy joe!

Needtooooo, we'll have to have someone take a pic of us in our sweat shirts. I can take a pic of it right now with my phone??
Lemme do that!

YA do that lol

That's cuz he was very generous and threw the sweat shirt at me and said, "Ya, it should fit ya! it's 3XL" , lol only 2XL but it fits great. He was saying he gave you a XXL t-shirt or something and it was too small for you, lol
yuo a big boy joe!

Needtooooo, we'll have to have someone take a pic of us in our sweat shirts. I can take a pic of it right now with my phone??
Lemme do that!
i wear 2x -3x but i have them taylored. he sent an xl that he said was a big xl. now my wife sleaps in a shirt with his name on the back :kaioken:

i wear 2x -3x but i have them taylored. he sent an xl that he said was a big xl. now my wife sleaps in a shirt with his name on the back :kaioken:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bet that makes for fun doggy stile lmao bwaajahahahahaa

Anyway bro I went and got a 3x this time for you. Send me a pm and I will hook you up.

did you really do that man? damn i was only joking. tell me the cost and i'll pay it.

ya i took one with my phone and it didn't come out good either! :(

next training session we'll have to have someone snap a shot!

Here are some pics of the sweat shirts...
Front:
2ccno20.jpg

Front Logo:
24pci6r.jpg

Back:
mmbk2o.jpg

Back Logo:
1zb43ti.jpg

Top Bottom