Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My first meet results...

Coverguy said:
I like the avatar. If that was your trophy for winning, then i'm entering that contest next year!!!

Post up in my thread - "Calling out Dial_Tone" in chat...!

Becoming said:
Yeah dude that is why I entered novice, lol... I was unequipped too... (and nervous as hell to boot) I predict a big jump for next time...

I don't look that small in person, I might look like 240 tho, not 260... I am trying to get some more pics done...

Thnx BBU, hell yeah, I'll take it... lol

LOL i actually meant to type "wouldn't", not "would" :D

lavi said:
LOL i actually meant to type "wouldn't", not "would" :D

LOL - either way!

Great job Becoming. Your first meet will always be the hardest to do well on because it is such a new experience. You did well for you first time out now just do the work get some practice in and crush it next time.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Great job! Thanks for posting this up. I have my first meet coming up in two weeks on Aug. 7th and I'm scared as hell. It's nice to hear about other people's first time experiences. I'll let everyone know how it goes for me too as I think everyone can learn from others first meet experiences. I bet next time will be even better with one under your belt. Good luck to you.

Scots - thanks bro...

QSS - Yeah I really didn't do as good as I wanted to or could, but I am motivated as heck to get back and crush those numbers... Next time I think I should total in the 1700's...

Good luck on your meet and post up your results!

Top Bottom