Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My first cycle

peanut17

Hi guys

A little about me first, I am 175cm just over 79kg and I have been training for over 6 years now and am 27years old. I have competed in a few small powerlifting comps in the past year. I love lifting and train very hard. My diet is good with macros in check. If I had any issue with my diet it is that I could eat more. When I compete I usually try and drop to around 75kg to be in that weight class.

I plan to do a steroid cycle in the next few months. I have been against steroids for so long and see a lot of people in the gym, come in blow up take a few pics and never see them again. I understand that steroids work, I have seen beginners get big and strong in short periods of time.

The reason I am looking to do this is due to injury. I have torn my ACL twice and my cartilige 3 times. I have had the ACL repaired once 7 years ago using a graft (my hamstring) but tore it again 18months ago. I had surgery in January 2014 to have both repaired but the surgeon didn't repair the ACL and just did the cartilige (I'll not get into that). So now I have hurt my knee again and I will have to take a few weeks off training. I am still debating if I should get the surgery again then do the cycle or do the cycle build the muscles around my knee up as much as possible and if that doesn't work I will get the surgery. The problem with the surgery is that I will lose my other hamstring unless I get a donor ACL (from a dead donor) which is not financially possible.

The cycle I would be looking to do would be a test base with MAYBE Dianabol or Winstrol. I would run the test for 8-10 weeks and the Dianabol and/or Winstrol for the first 6. I would not go over 400mg per week on test. Maybe go with test enanthate or test cypionate as they are long estered compounds with a longer half life which would mean less injections. My other option would be sustonon for 8 weeks at 400mg split 200mg mon and thur. I do worry about how I would react to a cycle in terms of gyno and my hpta. I will have an AI and nolva on hand also. I have researched a lot over the past year or 2 and know that more is definitely not better when it comes to these compounds. I will run nolva as pct.

Is there anything I am missing guys or any advice that you's can give me? Anything will be hugely appreciated.

hey bro whats up with the baby doses? reconsider your doses, trt is test cyp 200mg a wk.. you got to run at least 500mg.. sustanon will be better for a short cycle, it will kick in faster then test e or c. dbol will be best for strength training.. winstrol is harsh on joints not ideal if you are lifting heavy..

Had a look at a few logs online and will probably go with 500mg and not 400. I was reading about winstrol being quite dry so think I'll give that a miss.

I have not done anything like this before so maybe it is a little fear with the low dose. Is nolva on its own ok for a pct or should I use clomid or something else also?

Last edited:
noval + clomid pct is the standard.. have an AI in hand just in case of an estrogen flare up ( i doubt you will).. that is it brother you are g2g..

Thanks again for the replies.

I know there is a lot of debate on here and all forums about support supplements. I will take cycle assist during the whole cycle and pct.

Think I may have most of my research done but will still wait a few weeks before starting this so that I completely understand length of cycle when and how long to run pct

Cheers

usually the minimum dose on injecting any type of test is about 500mg. Prop every other day would equal about 400-500mg 6-7 days. Sust 250 2x a week is 500. anyway hopefully you get the idea. Each compound affects the body differently in terms of dosages. each compound has its pros and cons and is something you may want to look into.. And body type definitely plays a role, example, mesomorph, ectomorph or endomorph. Body fat and diet also plays a role.. From the sound of it all, it seems like your looking to make big gains therefore using long ester compounds and wet compounds like Dianabol(increased water retention). You could use the winstrol, but you may want to look at how effective it might be towards the end of your cycle and seeing how much muscle and fat youve gained. Dbol and winstrol are 2 very different compound with 2 very different objectives. and btw, those longer estered compounds do make you more prone to gyno.. If i could suggest anything, coming out with a plan and posting it so the fine people of elitefitness can tailor it to your needs.

good luck

Top Bottom