Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My FIRST cycle...ever. Need some opinions!

I've read that people want others to up the EQ to 500-600 and lower the test to 300-400, and run the EQ for 16 weeks at a minimum. While I have no problem with any of this, I just wondered if anyone has similar thoughts or has ran similar cycles?

Also, I will be dropping my danabol from 50 to 30mg ED, and slowly increasing it over the next few weeks as suggested

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

I've read that people want others to up the EQ to 500-600 and lower the test to 300-400, and run the EQ for 16 weeks at a minimum. While I have no problem with any of this, I just wondered if anyone has similar thoughts or has ran similar cycles?

Also, I will be dropping my danabol from 50 to 30mg ED, and slowly increasing it over the next few weeks as suggested

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

eq takes a very long time to even show... it starts to really start working after 8-9 weeks... so it wouldn't make much sense to stop it a few weeks later right? it is extremely effective but you want to get the most out of it... i would go 600 at the minimum but 800 is the sweet spot... you should not exceed 30 mg day of dbol... if you have quality, thats more than enough... your just going to increase the mehtylation and estrogen raising the dose and your not going to like the results of that... you should add sarms to this cycle... gw and eq go together so well... read my articles on sarms at Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org here is the layout i would recommend

1-16 test cyp 350 mg week
1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg eod AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-18 gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
7-18 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-4 dbol 30 mg day
1-4 n2guard Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
7-14 hcgenerate Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
15-18 hcg 1000 ius week
13-18 winstrol 50 mg day
13-18 n2guard Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

pct 19-22

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com

aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Alright, that's why I'm here. I'll be checking out those sites shortly! You don't advise running the EQ for a few weeks shorter than the test c? I agree that 18 weeks is doable, but others have urged my to stop my EQ two weeks prior to my test? Running test for 20 weeks seems way too long. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com

Alright, that's why I'm here. I'll be checking out those sites shortly! You don't advise running the EQ for a few weeks shorter than the test c? I agree that 18 weeks is doable, but others have urged my to stop my EQ two weeks prior to my test? Running test for 20 weeks seems way too long. Thoughts?

Completely unnecessary... Run it like I laid it out

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, after giving it another look, it's way too much, way too long. And EQ is a lousy choice. To me, a good first cycle is 25 mgs of d-bol for one month with N2GUARD. But I know...everyone wants to be Jay Cutler by tomorrow.

No Nelson it's not that at all, I'm just researching everyone who's experienced and they're different opinions and thoughts. While I'm looking for exceptional gains because my diet is intense, I'm realistic. What are you thoughts?

You said it was too much for too long, what's the proper dosage and length In your opinion? I'm still in week 1, so I'm valuing everyone's input every day still.

I'm also going to be adding before and after pics within the next week

running test 2 more weeks after stopping EQ is the king of broscience you will hear on message boards.

the person who came up with that has no clue how esters work

exactly! ive never stopped eq short and never had any of my clients stop it short either and recovery has always been right on... there is no need whatsoever to stop it short... i question just how suppressive it is anyway... one of the qualities it has is its low amount of side effects... that's not to say it does not have them but in comparison to other steroids, its definitely one of the most mild...

Excellent! Thank you both so much for your advice! I will make the necessary adjustments, and take before photos as soon as I can. I look forward to seeing how I change after 18 weeks, especially with how strict my diet is. I have meals planned out 3 days in advance and plan to for the full cycle. I want to get every possible benefit from this, I just needed help with the gear from you guys

Excellent! Thank you both so much for your advice! I will make the necessary adjustments, and take before photos as soon as I can. I look forward to seeing how I change after 18 weeks, especially with how strict my diet is. I have meals planned out 3 days in advance and plan to for the full cycle. I want to get every possible benefit from this, I just needed help with the gear from you guys

good luck bro... run the cycle i gave you and you are going to be very pleased with the results... keep the updates coming and if you need any help along the way, don't hesitate to pm me...

Top Bottom