Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My FIRST cycle...ever. Need some opinions!

Did my third pinning today and I can already tell the increase in focus and pump. I'm following the plan down to the hour of injection and my workouts have been intense as hell as usual. I've cut the dana back to 25mg for the next few weeks because the immediate weight gain was faster than I anticipated. Will update in a week with current stats and pics. Today, Wednesday the 2nd I am 209. We'll see where I am as the cycle progresses đź‘Ť

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com

I just did my 5th pinning this morning. Training has been good, diet has been good, but It's getting easier to food prep as my schedule is settling down. Only problem so far is injection soreness. I've been rotating between right and left quad, and right glute with a BD 23ga x1", and my quads are quite intense. I alcohol the site, and the vials, aspirate, and inject over a 2-3 minute span after swapping fresh needle,, and the next day I limp noticeably. I have no problem with pain, I was just wondering if anyone has any suggestions? Btw so far so good on the cycle, no major increases in hunger or strength, but my chest and arms are slightly more vascular. In a few weeks I can't wait to see the changes once it all kicks in

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com

Inject very slow. I found most pain come from shaky hands too. Glute pin should be longer than 1".

You'll have no pain in no time.

Keep this in mind. Stable blood levels are important. So don't fuxk around with your dosages. Just pick one and stick with it. Less is more. I had problems when adding orals and changing ai dose. Gotta have that estrogen in the sweet spot ! Id say it's just as important as test!

Top Bottom