Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My FIRST cycle...ever. Need some opinions!

marksequin

Hello all, I am new to the board but not new to lifting by any means. Been lifting hard for 10 years.

My stats are:
Male - 28 - 5'10" 201 lbs
18" arms, 11-13% body fat

I will post before and after pics for sure because I expect this cycle to be intense. I am running Alinshop's Newbie Cycle GOLD, modified a little.

Basically I'm running View attachment 124953

But I will be running Danabol 50mg ED for weeks 1-4, and will be running the EQ for 12 weeks and Test for 14, I increased my order for both. My diet will be 1.5 grams protein, and my usual clean diet. I need opinions on:
1. Is 14 weeks good, or should I run it out to 16 as I have read before?
2. Should I run the danabol? I've read some boards where people say yes and some where they say no.
3. Should I run creatine with this? Again, some people favor it, others curse it. Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

That's a big 1st cycle. You will love it. Do everything right and you could gain MAJOR MUSCLE. Balkan dbol are incredible... no need for 50mg though. Start at 30mg and see how you are and up to 40mg and maybe finish at 50mg if you want. Creatine can be great when on cycle (especially with avar) but no you definitely don't need it on this cycle. I would save the creatine till your pct and afterwards for a good boost. I usually recommend low dosed cycles but if you have a good base and are gonna go for it a cycle like you have planned could transform you if done correctly.

That's a big 1st cycle. You will love it. Do everything right and you could gain MAJOR MUSCLE. Balkan dbol are incredible... no need for 50mg though. Start at 30mg and see how you are and up to 40mg and maybe finish at 50mg if you want. Creatine can be great when on cycle (especially with avar) but no you definitely don't need it on this cycle. I would save the creatine till your pct and afterwards for a good boost. I usually recommend low dosed cycles but if you have a good base and are gonna go for it a cycle like you have planned could transform you if done correctly.

I agree with this.

I can not read the doses, but I do not like it brother, it is your first cycle, go low and slow.. stick with one compound (test) 500mg a week and you will love it.. test and eq is my fav. cycle but i did not add eq until my 3rd. no need to gains were sooo good on test only..
good advice above on pct, need a lil more/longer but consider saving some $ and go test only for the first and see how your body reacts....

i can not read the doses, but i do not like it brother, it is your first cycle, go low and slow.. Stick with one compound (test) 500mg a week and you will love it.. Test and eq is my fav. Cycle but i did not add eq until my 3rd. No need to gains were sooo good on test only..
Good advice above on pct, need a lil more/longer but consider saving some $ and go test only for the first and see how your body reacts....

+1

I will def be running longer than a 3 week PCT. I also have a 10 week course if pregnyl at 500/week that I'll be adding towards the end.

I have really been digging as deep as I can to get every mg and gram of protein planned out.

As far as cycles go, I'm very confident that this will be a nice, efficient cycle for me. I need more opinions on the test and EQ levels.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Top Bottom