Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My EF meetup thread thoughts......

A

alien amp pharm

I had a great time. Wow what a weekend. Here's my opinion on the people I met.

4everhung - outspoken guy. Likes to party.

Shadow - not a bad looking guy. Real cool and easy to get along with. Enjoyed his company.

nycgirl - I love her laugh. She's a sweetheart and I hope to hang out again with her sometime. Like me she's much quiter in real life and doesn't talk so much sh!t like she does on the board.

Jenscat - Very neat and fun female despite being a senior citizen. heehee. And wow can she chug a beer fast.

Chefwide - A real good guy. Def. somebody I'd like to be friends with. Fun to talk to also.

Frisky - Buff is a good word to describe her. The girl is very pretty even when she's treatening to kick my ass.
<~~~~see avatar to left. She is a sweetie though. :rose:

Bunny - Wow this girl is pretty and very toned & ripped. Great shape all around. She's energetic and very fun in person.

Sassy - The girl did tremendous in the show. She looked fantastic upon stage. I was really impressed by her performance.

Ulter - Big guy, kinda quiet but was fun to hang around. I hired him to keep Frisky away from me when she started her threats. :)

Matttheskywalker - Not how I pictured him to be. He's very entertaining and very outspoken. Some things he did really cracked me up.

aap - What a good looking dude. Ladies were all over him. He definitly has the right moves. Lucky guy.

Habitual health - Simply amazing. Very very attractive, smart, fun to be around and a great body to match everything else. Definitly the total package.

alien amp pharm said:
Some pics...

THIS ONE IS FOR DIVISION

(nycgirl and HH)

DSC00295.JPG

lmgo

i want you to post a huge version of that av, thanks.

or just the first connecting with your jaw, at least.

Top Bottom