Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My cutting diet please critique

Gymtime:
For dinner I can eat a range of things , sometimes mashed patatoes and corn with chicken, sometimes chicken and salad, sometimes macaroni and cheese(I know). It really varies but on this diet I am gonna try and cut out bad things.

And strider on the back it says 1 of those like cup type of things that they give inside of the container.

Okay, I still don't buy the 70 grams per scoop, but I am not going to argue the point anymore.

The title of the tread is cutting diet, but you claim to be on a Strength program. If you want to get stronger (aka gain muscle) you are going to have to up your calories to at least 2500-3000

I would re-think your goals and then work out your diet.

wizeass said:
Gymtime:
For dinner I can eat a range of things , sometimes mashed patatoes and corn with chicken, sometimes chicken and salad, sometimes macaroni and cheese(I know). It really varies but on this diet I am gonna try and cut out bad things.

And strider on the back it says 1 of those like cup type of things that they give inside of the container.

I think your diet looks good overall as a cutting diet. But I agree with Strider; don't expect any muscle gains with under 2000 calories. (And that mac and cheese is gonna put you over that mark pretty quickly btw, :) but you know that.)

Keep lifting as you normally would, and focus on cutting fat. After that, then you can start a sound bulking diet that will add some lean muscle.

Top Bottom