Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My cutting diet please critique

wizeass

Alright heres my stats,
Weight:175
Bf%: 22%
Right now im on a strength program, its to prepare for the navy or something.

Heres the diet.

Meal 1
Oatmeal packet and ½ protein shake
34.9 carbs 40.1 protein

Meal 2
½ cup of nuts and 1/2 protein shake
50.5 protein, 26.5 carbs

Meal 3
Can of tuna and bowl of cereal
32 protein,20 carbs (depends on cereal)

Meal 4
Can of tuna
28 protein, 0 carbs

Meal 5
Whatever is for dinner usually high carbs and protein(pre workout)
At least 30 protein, 40 carbs

Meal 6
Peanut butter Sandwich, A LOT of peanut butter,
At least 30 carbs, 12 protein

Totals
Protein:192.6
Carbs:151.4
Fat:58

Cals:770.4 + 605.6 + 522
Total Cals:1898

So if anyone has any comments please add them, and keep in mind im in school

what i would do is take out the shakes of meal one and two and have something like a tuna or shicken sandwich or egg whites or some type of food. dont use the shakes as meals.

How does

Oatmeal packet and ½ protein shake

equal

34.9 carbs 40.1 protein

a packet of Oatmeal has 5g of protein and a 1/2 a shake at the most has 15g to equal 20g protein.

I'd re-check some of you numbers

i have never seen one whey protien shake at 71 grams of protein. what kind of protein is this? the name or brand?

You're fat intake is low. If your fat intake is too low, the body will fight to store it. You'll want to supplement some flax oil.

Also, I see too much protein powder and not enough real food. Substitute one shake with some chicken or lean beef.

Make sure your carbs are low gi, especially that cereal. Stick to multi-grain bread, brown rice, oatmeal.

I have WHEY protein, made by ProLab. 1 32g scoop has 22g of protein. Highest I have every seen for a single scoop is 28, where do you get you stuff?

What do the mixing instructions say for the protein. The only one I could find on the net, say to mix 3 scoops with 500ml of Skim Milk, based on this I believe you could get 70g per serving.

Top Bottom