Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Creatine has arrived..what should I do?

It came on time with 6 days to spare. No hassles or needing to contact him asking why it was late. Packaged better than I ever could have imagined. I think I would be afraid to dunk it. When you say transmitter. You mean they could be listening to what I am saying? It's not a giant order or anything.

They have them. My brothers, uncles, cousin does some janitorial work at the CIA offices in Langly, VA. He says transmitters are common practice in InterCoastal Creatine Intelligence (ICI). Better safe than sorry.

Temptation is to great. I'm opening it and using it and hiding the rest. How do they know If i ever even recieved it. It was left on my doorstep and know one was around to see me kick it inside the door. (My door is hidden behind a stairway and a 4 foot shrub.

crimson coal said:
Temptation is to great. I'm opening it and using it and hiding the rest. How do they know If i ever even recieved it. It was left on my doorstep and know one was around to see me kick it inside the door. (My door is hidden behind a stairway and a 4 foot shrub.

You should take it to a friends to open it and ditch the box/transmitter. IF you get stopped on the way, just say you were returning it to the PO - good luck.

just out of curiosity, is this a common practice when receiving your creatine? cause i never thought about this...

LMFAO!!!!!! This is great........ Maybe I am a dumb ass, but I never let my packs see the table when I get them. They are opened immediately. I like the comment about the "kid @ christmas!!!" What ever happened? Did the transmitter shock you when you opened the pack? (j/k)

Top Bottom