Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Creatine has arrived..what should I do?

crimson coal

Well my package of creatine I ordered was at my door today when I got home from lunch. Is it OK to open it? or should I leave it closed for awhile and write return to sender on it just in case? Packaging is excellent and I am behind in my creatine cycle by about a week and a half. I could really use it at the moment but want to make sure it is safe.

I'd say if it made it that far, it's okay to take it in. If anyone has a problem with you using it, they'll just wait until they know you've opened the box.

I'd definately write "Return To Sender" on it and set it aside for a few days at the least. Better to wait a few days than to risk sitting in prison for a few years. Another good idea is to dunk it in water for a while. If there would be a transmitter, which I doubt there is, it would short out the battery. I'm assuming that your creatine is sealed properly of course. Later

I do have a friend that ordered from this very person also and had no problems opening right away. " GOD I WANT TO OPEN IT!!"

I didn't think about that, hmmmmmm... when I got my box of "creatine" I ran inside and opened it up like a little boy on christmas!! Except this time I was even happier!!

Whiskey

Top Bottom