Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My boyfriend wants to do a cycle....need advice on what he should use.

Well we can't really help if we don't know more about him like stats. And please don't ask where to get it from. I know you frequent the chat more than here but it's against board rules. Except for that we'd be happy to help just need more info on him

What kinda stats do you need? He's about 6'1 that's all I know....I'll ask him for more. He's got a good build already in my opinion but he wants to be bigger. I'm sorry, I am just totally clueless in this area.

Same basic rules apply regarding AS ---

1) How old? Guys have their highest levels of test around age 18-20 so why not take advantage of that??? Alot of the guys on the AS board will say the same -- don't start out too young.

2) How long has he been working out? If he doesn't already have an excellent base to start, AS isn't going to make it any better. Already should have a good solid diet & training regimen.

3) AS isn't just a magic pill, so don't think its a short cut to getting big.

And like we tell the guys who come to this board -- get him on here -- if he doesn't know what he's getting into, he's got no business getting into it. Spend lots of time researching. And have some goals in mind -- many people who jump on AS could've gotten the same gains naturally with better training & diet. Costs less, doesnt' fuck with your hormones and you'll be in a better place to decide if you really want to go the route of AS at that time.

"3) AS isn't just a magic pill, so don't think its a short cut to getting big. "

How isn't it a shortcut to getting big? If it wasn't no one would use it.

Couple of weeks ago you and your BF broke up and you were on the prowl....Back together....heh heh heh

Ranger

but seriously ....have you posted this on the AS board. Men seem to know more about their cycles, although there are many informed girls here.

This was originally posted on the anobilics board but I guess it got moved here cuz I'm a chic. I was fairly pissed but didn't want to start shit.

OK then...well I can only speak from wha my husband has done...

Is this his first cycle? I guess it may be, right?

Anyhoo...

Sustanon (or another test like enanthate) & Deca with some dbol to start with will gain some good mass...

Alot of guys will say you need sooooo much, but you honestly don't . From my point of view, they don't know when to quit and keep stacking and upping the dosage.

I am no expert...but I would say (and everyone has their own opinions)

250 mg Sustanon + 300 mg Deca per week. Most guys would say that's not enough...but my husband is doing fine. It's his second cycle of the same.

And if he wants mass, add some dbol to kick it in at the beginning.

But there is soooo much more that he needs to know before starting this. Like clomind after the cycle, nolvadex, arimidex (anti-estrogens) to precent gyno (bitch tits) etc.

A cycle usually runs 8 weeks and you should taper off and take clomid 3 weeks after your last shot.

I would seach the AS boards for words like "first cycle" etc.
Hope this helps...

Top Bottom