Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My boyfriend wants to do a cycle....need advice on what he should use.

How isn't it a shortcut to getting big? If it wasn't no one would use it.

I guess I'm thinking of these guys who only go to the gym because their buds do during summer break and really just stand around and scope out chicks, rack up the bench press with a couple 45s, grunt a little, walk away acting macho and then leave. Then they realize they can get a hold of some AS and decide they are going to "use it to get big". If these guys are that clueless about it, they probably aren't familiar with clomid or anything else and just might fuck themselves up. I guess my point is, they should at least have some sort of gym discipline - AS should (mind you, I'm referring to ideally...) be used when natural potential has been met and more is needed. I'm trying to encourage intelligent use of AS as part of an overall strength/fitness regimen, along with diet and training. Not just something to shoot and get bloated on.
.. I know, I sound like an idealist, but at least if we raise a few flags to the newbies who don't have a clue, they might at least spend some time researching to make an intelligent, informed decision....

SailorGirl -- I'm not trying to be condescending or anything -- you didnt' say how much experience with lifting your bf has so I took the conservative approach. I'm sorry you got moved to this board, not that we can't help a little, but you'll get more "guy info" on the AS board. Maybe get the bf on the boards and have him post his own thread. Or just say "First cycle info needed" in your thread title on the AS board. Also do a search on "first cycle", "1st cycle", "newbie", etc. and you should find a lot of the same info. Also check a couple of the newbie stickies on the AS board for starting places.

Good luck -- just trying to encourage responsible AS use and highlight the fact that a lot of the people who are using AS probably would get the same results from a good training schedule and eating enough protein. Why complicate it with AS just because you have access to it?? (Check out this thread for more on THAT discussion... http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=52839)

Last edited:
Sailor_Girl said:
This was originally posted on the anobilics board but I guess it got moved here cuz I'm a chic. I was fairly pissed but didn't want to start shit.

I moved it.

No women allowed to post for their boyfriends.......

Muhaha!!!!!!

Godspeed

tripleV said:

Hehe.......

Its easier for a girl to receive advice from women then it is for
girl to receive advice from men.
Thats why I moved it.

I was just imitating being masochist TripleV, Jeez louise......

Godspeed

I know women are smarter than men so i'll let it pass....

but don't you think she needs info from the AS board! come on

if she wanted advice from women, she would have posted here no?

I post questions on the AS board about stuff for my husband...you betta not move that ... i learn lots and pass it on to him, he doesn't come on here

so if a husband want info about his woman's cycle, he should post on the AS board????

that's back asswards!

tripleV said:
I know women are smarter than men so i'll let it pass....

LMAO! True that!

Thanks a lot for your help ladies...

This would be his first cycle. He's gonna be 25 in a couple weeks. A friend of his did a cycle of deca and it worked really well for him so now he wants to try it I guess.

Top Bottom