Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My boyfriend is an ASSHOLE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damnnnn... what a good for nuthin @@*&^!*^*@#!%#@^%* (those are a lot of bad words;) ) i try! HOOTERS!?! --->>>:sick:
haha...someones dumbass just got dumped!! :toilet: bye baby!

KBgrl said:
Damnnnn... what a good for nuthin @@*&^!*^*@#!%#@^%* (those are a lot of bad words;) ) i try! HOOTERS!?! --->>>:sick:
haha...someones dumbass just got dumped!! :toilet: bye baby!

**Note to self**

NEVER make any of the women on this thread mad at me.

Hell hath no fury....:(

Phemomena said:
hehe for some reason i have a soft spot for GS (

Yes. At one point in time for all the women who have known me, there inevitably comes the realization that they need a little Goatslayer in their lives. Perfectly normal. And I'm hoping that by "soft spot" you perhaps meant your skull. Yes no?

Satanic Goatslayer said:

Yes. At one point in time for all the women who have known me, there inevitably comes the realization that they need a little Goatslayer in their lives. Perfectly normal. And I'm hoping that by "soft spot" you perhaps meant your skull. Yes no?

LMAO

oh, but of course!

alas, sadly our future is doomed, i have two kittens that i adore with all my heart and watching you mutilate and partake in their little helpless kitten innards would probably ruin it for me...

NB- where are you at? (maybe they made up and she'll be unavailable for a few days ??? or maybe she de-scrotomed him as earlier suggested and she's in jail.. hopefully whichever one it is, it was enjoyable?)

When I started this post I just wanted to rant a little… you know let off some steam,… couldn’t get to the Gym to do it, so I decided to do it here. I did not anticipate being insulted, especially by a man. You can not remotely comprehend what I am feeling in view of the fact that men and women react differently, think differently, are different. This occurrence was just the straw that broke the camel’s back. The fact that he did not call to apologize for not being there for me as usual, or try to explain his stance, which was something we just discussed recently, exacerbated the situation. Now I can not and do not insist on everyone agreeing with me…. Maybe someone saying that I overreacted or something to that effect. Not being called an idiot, controlling, or codependent. I do not need to be psychoanalyzed, especially by someone who can not identify with me (a Man) and who is not an educated professional on the subject matter. I am not a victim and did not intend to depict myself in that manner nor do I think that I have. Your observations are erroneous to me but accurate to you and you are permitted to have them, however, do not make assumptions and statements that could possibly cause offense to someone who is obviously hurting because of the actions of someone that she loves. The bottom line is my relationship is over. I now recognize that, and shall make the necessary steps to move on.

Another rant because I can't get to the Gym until later :)

As KB has said in the past : Make Those Weights Your BITCHES.......take out all that anger in the gym, and turn it into a positive experience for your body :)

Looking good and feeling good is a good revenge, and an awesome feeling :)

ann said:
As KB has said in the past : Make Those Weights Your BITCHES.......take out all that anger in the gym, and turn it into a positive experience for your body :)

Looking good and feeling good is a good revenge, and an awesome feeling :)
Thanks girl!!:D

Keep your head up girl..and do not listen to insults from anyone from this board...we are on the outside looking in...we have no idea what is going on and details of your relationship...so what karde said was nothing....You do what you need to do and what is best for YOU. Only you know that.....All I can tell you is it WILL get better, and there is always something better out there, dont sell yourself short......Ive found if it gives me too much stress and its not doing much for me..i get RID of it..its not worth it. Go bang some weights!

:D

Shouldn't you have said, "My ex-boyfriend is an asshole?" Sorry about the male criticisms after you endured. Criticising someone in pain is very rude. Things will get better...they always do!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom