Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my birthday cycle

supergirl

High End Bro
Platinum
so i decided to start my next cycle today on my birthday :) HGH 2 ius a day, 5 on 2 off stacked with BTG anavar at 7.5-10 e-day for about 12-14 weeks. I am gonna get shredded!!!! I am so excited for this cycle.. i also decided to maintain my diet still limiting my carbs to under 100 a day every other day 50 and under and keeping my protein up at my lbm. with cardio 4-5 times a week for under 30 minutes and my lifting hard as hell as usual :) So i will keep ya all informed of my progress!!!

WOW! Supergirl.....

DO you have any pre-cycle stats and/or maybe pics. That sounds great, will be looking forward to hearing your progress gurl.

Best of luck, KICK MOFO ASS!!!

:)

Supergirl that sounds like my cutting diet

exactly!!!!

And works so well for me to get ripped--for what I consider photo shoot shape!

What are your stats-
Happy birthday--

Athena

LOL. thanks to everyone!!! this is the best birthday present to myself and all my gear was free for my bday!!! Does it get any better than this ;)
I am gonna do the 2ius first thing in the morning.. i don't want to shoot 2x a day.

athena.. exactly.. "photoshoot" shape is where i need to be.

i have put up like 2 pics in the past and don't want to post anymore.. so you will all have to wait for my "after" pics :) trust me, i am more excited than you guys to see them lol

ok.. so i ate 10 chocolate covered macadamias today for my birthday (since birthday calories don't count) LOL shit it is my first chocolate for over 2 months!!! and then back to strictness tomorrow.. so i figured i would start everything tomorrow and relax a little today..
but i am all "geared" up and ready to go!!!

This may sound SO nieve, but what is hgh? This is all pretty much new to me......:confused: :confused:

And, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :bday: :bday:

Top Bottom