Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my base

you have good genetics and if you take advice on diet and routines, you will acheive your goals...dont even think about steroids until you have peaked out...you can probably put on 20 pounds of muscle naturally in the next year or so, if you are dedicated

well, I am eating lots of food, but not more than I can handle which I should IMO. not much time from school and work. I dont plan on getting juiced up at all, since I think my rage of everyday life has enough potency to keep me going in the gym.
human shell-DUDE! I was FLEXING! lol
ganja-thanks man, I like to party, but I am clean now. recreational drugs are of no interest to me anymore

I thank you guys and gal for having faith in me. it is awesome to hear someone else having praise of what I have(or dont). my friends always tell me that I look SKINNY, but they just dont know. I beg to differ because of my beer belly. anyway, peace

Throw some protein shakes in there at least 2-3 per day Eas Phospagain or Myloplex is a good one to start with....RADAR

2-3 times a day? jeesus H... I am just about done with pro complex. I kinda liked that stuff as far as results. I heard eas stuff is crap.... I dunno. I just eat, eat, work, workout, sleep, eat...
and eat...
and then workout

dont even worry about supplements...i was your size when i joined a real gym...i started a 3 day split and ate a shitload...i went from 160 to 215 in 2 years, if you dont have time to cook some real food then worry about shakes and junk like that...oh yeah, before i joined a gym i worked out everyday for 2 years, so more than likely you are overtraining

3 day split day 1: chest shoulders tris day 2: back biceps day 3: legs repeat, take a day off here and there....do that for a while, tinker around with 3-4 day splits, then when you want to bulk try each bodypart once a week, but that is more advanced, and you should learn your body before doing that

You are a lot bigger than I was when I started...a lot.

B True

Top Bottom