Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My ass don't like roids!

h.m

hm.. my glute spits oil x) have been injecting calves, delts, and quads with no problem.. bah, aggravating.

so, I'm talking about oil running a centimetre or so down my glute.. that amount doesn't really make a difference, right?

hm.. my glute spits oil x) have been injecting calves, delts, and quads with no problem.. bah, aggravating.

so, I'm talking about oil running a centimetre or so down my glute.. that amount doesn't really make a difference, right?

You need to inject deep IM in the glutes...1.5" pins.

It will normally squeeze out a drop, unless you instantly put pressure on it for a few seconds. And as the others said, go DEEP. If you have a half inch (or an inch pinched) of body fat on the glutes, you might even want to go with a 2" needle (hard to get). My experience is that there's a lot less chance of lumps and soreness if you get the oil at least an inch into the muscle. Otherwise, you might get it in between the muscle sheath and the muscle, which causes a lump and soreness, and terrible absorption. Doctors and nurses seem to ignore this with larger people, as nobody wants to be jabbed in the glute with a spinal tap needle.

Charles

Thanks for all replies. will look into getting some longer needles.
I've been using 23G x 1" -works for everything else but glutes x)

glute shots are the easiest IMO. Then delts. just use the right needles for each
For me its quads, calfs, then delts.. glutes I use if I have no other option, like a safe-spot I like to have open just in case.. If you know what I mean=)
I'm in the end of my second week of my first inject cycle, so I'm still experimental. Injecting ED, so got plenty of practice.

deep IM like Alin said

also try to relax the glute muscle when injecting and pulling out

here is a great method i found for totally relaxing the glute.

say you're goin for the rt glute...

shift all your weight to your left leg, bend your right knee and point your right foot down so that the tops of your toes (the tops not the tips) are resting gently on the ground...

your right glute should be totally relaxed at this point... go for it!

Top Bottom