Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My 1 year cycle

Would you consider using Trenbolone, assuming it was of good quality/brand?

• Nope. And neither should you!

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Yes. If the product is safe and the dosage is right.

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

rep_set_match

Please check out my cycles for the next year (attached: 1 year cycle.pdf). I'm in week 4 now, and the first cycle has given me some very positive results. I am truly happy about it and my body is transforming daily. But even though I planned this year cycles for years ahead I still am a bit unsure about some things (see my questions further down). Please advice based on your personal experience.

FYI, I've been lifting for 15 years straight. I'm 5ft 9" and aprox 250lb. My strength is pretty good, at least I think so my self, e.g. I bench twice my body weight 490lb, and I do multireps with lying french press with 250lb. Beside some very bad choices a few weeks as a teenager doing a Testo Viron / Winstrol stack (which was cut off in the midle of the cycle and bringing me worse results all in all then to begin with), I didn't touch anything the first 10 years of training. So I think my foundation is pretty good, though my physique not quite there yet. The last 5 years I've done 1 HGH cycle (I think it was 450 i.u. total stacked with T4), a Trenbolone cycle (Only 3 injections of 300mg/w), and one small Deca cycle (5 injections of 200mg/w). Shortly summarized: the HGH was confusingly disappointing, the Deca had only little effect though this was expected, but the Trenbolone was absolutely insane!

My questions are:

1. Arimidex/Nolvadex

I am still very unsure what to do with the Nolvadex and the Arimidex in my cycles. My knowledge basically comes from L. Rea's Chemical Muscle Enhancement. I come from a tiny city in no mans land across the pond from most of you guys. I basically spent a year or so reading his book up and down, and googleing everyting and anything, though I couldn't transform the knowledge to fit my cycles in terms of how much and when is it necessarily. And as the Sustanon/Deca stack will create some Estrogen to evolve, is my first cycle "hard" enough to need a 21 day treatment with Nolva/Adex, or am I simply overdoing it? As you can see I've included Nolva/adex in 5 of 6 cycles. So what about the other cycles? Since it's paid for no money will be saved by not doing it by the way. More like money down the drain. And according to my set up I am 3 days away from starting the Nolva/Adex (in week 5), so if you guys could discuss this with me asap it would be much appreciative. By the way, I have no signs of gyno at all, my nipples don't hurt and never has, and instead of bloated I am MUCH harder and are loosing fat around my waist every day now on this cycle.

2. Trenbolone

I always knew Trenbolone had a rumor of being hard core shit, to me I mainly noticed that it was very toxic to the kidneys and liver. Reading here on EF I get the feeling Tren is something many people advice you to not touch, often with some exclamation marks thrown after it. From my personal experience I only noticed some minor "pain-like" feelings in the kidneys, not exactly pain but you could tell they weren't happy at all. Other than that I didn't get any side effects that I know of. In terms of effect....oh my god. We are talking kilos by the week. An absolutely crazy substance. But I do try to respect warnings and my question is if I should do the remaining 1100mg I have left, though this time 200mg per week (as you can see in cycle 2), or if I should respect the warnings here on EF and change it with another one/two substance. Based on my experience with Tren, I think that if I divide the dosage to 100mg twice a week and knowing it is this glass and never again (honestly, it really is), I think it's ok to do the last 1100mg I got. I think what I have is of very high quality, and from the best brand around these parts. But please advice.

PS: no need commenting the length of each/any cycle etc. It is done to fit other situations in my life and cannot be changed.

Thanks!

tren and winny i will never mess with.

tren has too many sides and winny does things that other steroids do better.

unless I knew i was gonna die anyway is the only time i would consider tren.

What would you replace Win with and could you elaborate your feeling towards Tren? I understand that many advice to stay away from it, though I'm looking for reasons. There are plenty of people out there saying you shouldn't do roids at all. Catch my drift? :)

LMFAO HAS ANYONE ACTUALLY LOOKED AT THE CYCLES???????

wow dont know where to start whats wrong

Glad to unleash your sissy psycotic laugh for you. When you're back on to your chair you might wanna grow up and start by explaining what's so god damn wrong. I am really interested since your reaction seems strange to say the least.

What would you replace Win with and could you elaborate your feeling towards Tren? I understand that many advice to stay away from it, though I'm looking for reasons. There are plenty of people out there saying you shouldn't do roids at all. Catch my drift? :)

primo blows winny away. the only reason winny is popular is cause ben johnson popularized it IMO and also its water based which some people like.

it does what winny does + does it way better.

i wouldn't mess with tren personally because it has the highest sides of any of the popular roids out there, but there are plenty of guys on here who take it or who took it. i prefer to take lower side roids and run conservative 10 week cycles. yeah it would be nice to blow up fast but its not worth it for me

primo blows winny away. the only reason winny is popular is cause ben johnson popularized it IMO and also its water based which some people like.

it does what winny does + does it way better.

i wouldn't mess with tren personally because it has the highest sides of any of the popular roids out there, but there are plenty of guys on here who take it or who took it. i prefer to take lower side roids and run conservative 10 week cycles. yeah it would be nice to blow up fast but its not worth it for me

I get your point. Primo is for some reason impossible to get hold of these days where I live. It's cracy. Nobody has been able to get hold of it for nearly 6 months and rumors has it it's going to be a while until it hits the market again.

Regarding Tren, I totally get your point. But like I explained I didn't get any noticeable side effects except the pain-like feeling in my kidneys. I've read somewhere that the pituitary gland can be damaged with Tren, and that's some heavy shit right there. So I think that's what I'm looking for, potentially side effects which doesn't involve sweeting, caugh, insomnia etc. Since I didn't get any of that.

I am on tren e now 400mg a week. And i know by now. That i will never use it again. I handel the sides from it. But it did realy not give me what i expected. Every one talks so good about tren. Bla bla bla !! About eq to. Them 2 compounds will i never ever use and waist my $ again. Maby try out masteron insted of tren.

I am on tren e now 400mg a week. And i know by now. That i will never use it again. I handel the sides from it. But it did realy not give me what i expected. Every one talks so good about tren. Bla bla bla !! About eq to. Them 2 compounds will i never ever use and waist my $ again. Maby try out masteron insted of tren.

Thanks for you reply.
Right. To be fair I gained quite a bit from Tren, but perhaps different people react different to it. I don't know. No idea.

Regarding your side effects, what are you currently experiencing? And just so I understood your right, you wouldn't try Tren again because it's not worth it (not as good as "they" say when you have to deal with the side effects on top of it). Plus over here it's actually over 4 times more expensive than most Testo mg/mg.

Thanks for you reply.
Right. To be fair I gained quite a bit from Tren, but perhaps different people react different to it. I don't know. No idea.

Regarding your side effects, what are you currently experiencing? And just so I understood your right, you wouldn't try Tren again because it's not worth it (not as good as "they" say when you have to deal with the side effects on top of it). Plus over here it's actually over 4 times more expensive than most Testo mg/mg.

I am on sust 500mg, tren e 400mg and eq 600mg a week now. I am in week 9 now. And i have gained 10kg's. I look ok but i am not so lean or hard. That i was expecting to be. I have almost zero acne. But i did get gyno (big lumps) that i have treated well now with letrozole and bromo. I was expecting something difrent. But i gues i would get them same resolts with just 500mg sust a week. My next cycle is all there. Test prop,mast and var 8-10 weeks max.

UR hcg needs to be run throughout ur cycle to prevent shutdown

arimidex, clomid, nolva is to much combined for PCT and will suppress estro to low

ur PCT is 2 weeks, and it start right after 1 week even though ur suston will be active in ur system for another week (during ur PCT) so ur PCT would be useless

since the active lives of ur test and nandralones are all veyr long, and will extend into ur PCT, ALL ur PCT are almost useless since ur HPTA will noy being to recover at anytime during them due to the active steroids

u pyramid some of ur dosages which is shown not to improve muscle building effects, so ur better off keeping a constant dose to prevent sides

Ur cutting cvles contain no test, very risky to have no erections considering ur heavy bulking cycles would suppress you and ur almost useless PCTs

Ur primo dose for cutting is almost useless, and so is ur anavar

Ur masteron and winnie combo with no test again risk a limp dick and no sex drive

200mg nolva in ur last cutting cycle? a useless dosage and way to much

armidex with a cycle alone of primo and anavar? again useless and going to suppress estro to low

ILL STOP there

not trying to come acroos as a dick, but im trying ot point out u need to do alot more research and more consideration

No hard feelings bro.

This kind of is my research. At least a continuing of it. Let me start by saying that I have a traveling job that requires me to frequently travel without the possibility to do any AAS or PCT or what ever. All PCT is actually 2 weeks after last injection. Take cycle 1 for example. The HCG is injected 15 days after the last Sust and the last Deca and will continue for 12 days, making it a total 27 days after last injection. I apologize for not pointing that out in my cycle scheme. My bad. I just didn't have to explain it since it's a bit complicated.

Regarding HCG it kind of is the same problem, but I am obviously willing to do some HCG mid cycle if you think that's a good idea. Take cycle 1 again, E.g. would you also take 2x 2500 i.u. one in week 5 and one in week 6? How would that sound?

You say that arimidex, clomid, nolva is to much combined for PCT and will suppress estro to low. That set up is taken straight out of L. Rea's book, and I have in fact reduced quite a bit (in length) becuase the cycle isn't that hard. So according to him it's not too much. So you saying that kind of put's me in the middle with my shoulders raised. But the Arimidex/nolva issue is exactly why I posted the thread so thanks for your input on that. I'd love to hear your points on dosages on Nolva and Adex inputted in my cycles.

Regarding pyramide dosage, are you saying just even it out? Equal dosage each week beginning to end?

What should my dose for prim and anavar be during cutting?

Top Bottom