Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mutant mass

kafug

Just wondering what your thoughts are on mutant mass. Been on it for one bag three scoops twice a day with milk. Gained about five pounds. Not bad, a little hard on my belly. Just wondering if their are better ones on the market. The only real reason I chose mutant mass was it was easy for me to get. Still looking for another 10 lbs. So let me know what's good onthe market. Around the same price point.
Thanks

Bro try N2Bulk from mrsupps.com!
The best healthy mass gain shake u'll ever come across. Read the ingredients & u'll have an idea ;)

most of those gainers are just the same ol shit...50g of whey with a varying amount of simple carbs..maltodexterin or what ever.

the advert jumps out at you " 1200 calories per serving" ...but its a shit ton of sugar with some whey.

for a real gainer shake just blend whey protein ,milk,oats,ANPB,an egg or 2 and some fruit .

skull it..done !

Best mass gainer is 100gm of oats with a scoop of protein 4times a day

Sent from my HTC One S using EliteFitness

Best mass gainer is 100gm of oats with a scoop of protein 4times a day

The idea behind a gainer is to eat and then be able to continue eating. Oats would cause satiety due to high protein and fiber content. This would make you feel full and stop eating , hence that's counter productive. If one is looking to bulk, they should do the exact opposite. Eat the starches which will add energy without the satiety. Get protein in the next meal

The idea behind a gainer is to eat and then be able to continue eating. Oats would cause satiety due to high protein and fiber content. This would make you feel full and stop eating , hence that's counter productive. If one is looking to bulk, they should do the exact opposite. Eat the starches which will add energy without the satiety. Get protein in the next meal

They are just so full of sugar.. great for after training but through out the day I would rather get complex carbs from a good source.. 100gm of oats isn't much anyway

Top Bottom