Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscles, I need em

cheeta

Well, im about 5'11 175 pounds. I have 4.5 percent body fat. The thing is i want to get bigger without losing any leaness, is that possible?

Also, for cardio. How much is a good ammount for a 22 year old man to get ripped, i already ripped. I feel i am getting ripped though because i am overdoing cardio. Anyway i am a former collegiate athlete(track and field), and now just want to break into the fitness world. Help please.

Everybody wants to get bigger and build muscle and still burn fat or stay lean, well of course it is posible but its hard to do it, you need a lot of protein and less carbs, but u still need em so dont be afraid of eating carbs, and you do need some fat in your food, but not more than maybe 20-30 g/day this will help you build muscle and still keep your bf low. and do cardio in the morning take a walk before brakefast i have written about this before read here:

http://209.11.101.244/forum/showthread.php?threadid=22875&highlight=fat

and do cardio in the evening for about 45 min to 1 hour, but always take in at least 20g of protein before youre cardio to minimize muscular loss. and drink a lot of water.

Good Luck

If you are 5'11 and 175 at 4.5 percent body fat than you are already ripped as hell, with a decent amount of muscle at that. You would be around 200 pounds or more with an average body fat.

Top Bottom