Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Musclemilk: Good or bad? Lots of fat...

throw some ice in the shaker shake it up its like bliss! Especially when your on a strict diet.

I switched to Muscle Milk and put on about 15 or so pounds over six months. Thats the good.
Heres the bad. It was all fat!
I will not touch the stuff. I stick with 100% whey from Optimum.
Keep in mind I like to stay lean all year round. That means well below 10% bf.

15lb realy? hmmmm.... i havent gained anything yet ive been on it for 2 months and taking my omegas as well and loosing BF is lowering. that makes me think though. overall Slatl you would say its no good...

ARe you guyz drinking the RTD = Ready to Drink or using the Powder ?

If using the Powder.....are you mixing with Milk or Water...and please comment on the taste with either.

I like the RTD, but have not tried the powder yet.

turbogreek said:
i can drink the chocolate muscle milk all day long! i've tried both chocolate and vanilla...both were great :)

I like Chocolate best but Vanilla is good too. The lame thing is it costs like 4 bucks, esp in the city.

muscle milk is great shit, i lean out like crazy when im on it..you get what you pay for. you pay 29.99 for muscle milk and 9.99 for optimum. optimum is cheap garbage..at least when im on MM i can actually recover FASTER after workouts and stay lean...on optimum i have to force myself not to vomit when i drink it. totally useless imo

hammercurls said:
muscle milk is great shit, i lean out like crazy when im on it..you get what you pay for. you pay 29.99 for muscle milk and 9.99 for optimum. optimum is cheap garbage..at least when im on MM i can actually recover FASTER after workouts and stay lean...on optimum i have to force myself not to vomit when i drink it. totally useless imo

Hammer, where do you order your protein? My Optimum costs 25 bucks....would love to find it cheaper!

love it but not as much as berry blast metrx. if you want the best tasting shake with 50g of protein that is the one to take

Top Bottom