Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscle Worship

Brawne

I was just asked to do a photo shoot doing Muscle worship. the pay was $300 for a couple of hours. has anyone been asked for this before, it sounds cool and i want to try it.

Excuse my ignorance - wtf is Muscle Worship?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using EliteFitness

it's a gay thing, homosexuals that love worshipping someone's muscles. although straight there are straight guys that wants to worship bodybuilder girls, but usually it's a gay thing ... don't think that any girls are into that.

and yeah, I got offered a lot.. never did the "gay4pay" thing ...

it's a gay thing, homosexuals that love worshipping someone's muscles. although straight there are straight guys that wants to worship bodybuilder girls, but usually it's a gay thing ... don't think that any girls are into that.

Wow I see gaybay is still here

You sure know a lot about the gay lifestyle... Just saying

wanker.

Top Bottom