Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscle Soreness

Madcow is absolutely right.

Think about it: If you stay three weeks without squatting at all, then come back and squat relatively heavy, YOU WILL STAY REALLY SORE (at least I do, like, sore enough to need assistance to get out of bed)

That does not mean you grew more from this workout than from the previous workouts, whilst you were conditioned.

^ Yeah, that makes sense. During soccer season I didn't work out much but then when the season ended I worked out for the first time in over a month and I was sore for 4 days afterwards. That was really the only time I was really sore from working out.

I just started working out again for for the first time in years so obviously thats why I am as sore as I am then? I dont think I have ever done a squat before and In the last 2 weeks I have had the hardest time walking up and down stairs because of the muscle soreness. This is the program I use, I work each muscle group 3 times a day but only 1 day a week. Im usually sore for 4 days. When I do squats my legs are weak and sore as hell for 4 days afterwards....

Monday - Chest and Tri's

Flat B.B. Bench Press
Decline D.B. Fly
Incline D.B. Bench Press
~
Close Grip EZ Bar Press
D.B. Tricep Ext.
Tricep Pushdown

Tuseday - Back and Bi's

Seated Rows
Lat Pulldowns
Straight Arm Lat Pulldown
~
Alt. D.B. Curls
Hammer Curls
Reverse EZ bar Curls

Thursday - Shoulders

D.B. Shoulder Press
Side Laterals
Head on Bench Back Fly's

Friday - Legs

Smith Machine Squat
Leg Ext.
Leg Curl

3 x 6-12 (Not to exceed 12 reps and end with failure - 5 lb increase each week)

Monday @ Thursday - Ab work
Tuesday @ Friday - Calves work

MNKeeper said:
^ Um... the company that makes the machines is Cybex if I remember right.

That is your biggest problem. It is a machine.

Top Bottom