Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscle milk

chewyxrage

What ya'll think on it?

I've been using it for my 4th (out of 5) meal lately.

Has some fat, lower protein count per scoop, etc. Also has some fiber, and taste pretty damn good.

Who uses it? Limited? It has a pretty high kcal count.

I think its crap IMHO...like a year ago they almost got shut down because their products had to high % of trace metals. Their products are loaded with sugar <-- Biggest negative right there.

I just finished a tub of it, got it at gnc on clearence for 20.00 the original price on it was 69.95 lol it did taste great and was filling... Im not on any strict diet right now so i didnt pay much attention to the carbs an fat, it was a lil lower on protien but i mix it with milk so ad 8g to it... If i could buy more for that price id buy as much as i could.

I think its crap IMHO...like a year ago they almost got shut down because their products had to high % of trace metals. Their products are loaded with sugar <-- Biggest negative right there.

I read about that as well. The sugar isn't too bad, I always look at that, I despise sugar. That's honestly the only sugar I get all day currently. I guess I dig it cuz it has fiber, tastes good, and is pretty filling. Quick meal I can bring in a baggy an down the hatch. Expensive though. I'm not too worried about the trace metals. I really think you'd only be affected by that if you ate it for every meal or something, not two scoops/day.

I just finished a tub of it, got it at gnc on clearence for 20.00 the original price on it was 69.95 lol it did taste great and was filling... Im not on any strict diet right now so i didnt pay much attention to the carbs an fat, it was a lil lower on protien but i mix it with milk so ad 8g to it... If i could buy more for that price id buy as much as i could.

It is low on protein. Weird, right? It's called MUSCLE milk :) Sometimes I mix a scoop of whey and a scoop of MM together to up the protein count.

i get musclemilk light, has like no sugar, lower fat, and good protein.

i only have muscle milk and beef jerkey and that kind of shit as a last resort on road trips and stuff

i only have muscle milk and beef jerkey and that kind of shit as a last resort on road trips and stuff

Ya its nice that they have them in every am/pm type gas station now so u can get a dose of protien on the go, wasnt like that 10 years ago... Ive tried the gorilla milk and that stuff has alot more protien but alot of sugar n fat and makes me feel sick! But anyways i think the op was talking mostly bout the mucle milk in a tub u mix yourself.

Stuff is one of the best tasting proteins around. Years ago I'd buy tubs at GNC's but they are high price for amt you get. However the prices are low as heck on these at Orbit. Easily mixes as well.

Just drink it after you're done working out if you're worried about your sugar intake. Protein is protein in my book. I rather eat my protein becuase it breaks down better.I drink one shake right after I weight train.Drink your musclemilk then, then you will be alright.... The taste is good, you sure that stuff isn't Nestle Quick?

I agree all those work in a pinch especially on road trips. But personally I would never buy 5lbs of it. There are alot better proteins out there for cheaper....:chomp:

Top Bottom