Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscle Milk Light

Rich2279

For those who have tried MML, does one scoop mix easily? Does it have the same thickness as the MML Ready-to-Drinks?

Powder always tastes different, the pre made MM light taste like shit.

Mixes fine. The RTD Muscle Milks always taste differently than the powders as far as consistency.

Understatement of the year. Absolutely stupid is the way I would describe the price.

Agreed wholeheartedly. Reminds me of the other week when this kid came up to me in the gym talking about how expensive protein was. I asked him what was he buying and he told me that he buys a Muscle Milk RTD after he leaves the gym (and that he goes 5 days a week). I tried telling him how retarded that was but he wouldn't listen.

Man I stay away from muscle milk. The nutrition fact sucks, if I'm thinking about the same one, but I like whey to build muscle, premium protein by muscle feast, or even lipotropic.

People say that BIG BLAST is pricey,( about a buck and a half per serving) yet it's the best protein on the planet and will actually do more than provide necessary aminos. It's the most anabolic natural substance you can get. (Outside of GEAR). But then, they'll pay 4 bucks for some watery nasty ass shit like those pre-made protein drinks with a crap profile. I don't get it.

Top Bottom