Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

muscle memory fact or fiction

the hardest part of building muscle is stretching of the muscle facia. once its stretched its easyer to get it back to where it once was. this is supposed to be how synthol gains happen also.

+1

You will bounce right back my friend, do not concentrate on how you look now. You WILL bounce back. No questions asked. I did, just like all these other bros. I had shoulder surgery, lost like 50 fucking pounds. Looked like a girl. Then once I could life, within like 4 months I was right back into the same hypertrophy and size, strength as before. Strength actually increased quickly and I passed up barriers.

Just relax and get your surgery....That sucks about the gyno tho...I know you were thinking about the deca...what gave you gyno bud? :(

Fact, Actually There are Pros Who do this for a living, they will get out of shape for an event (Say a Bowflew Commercial) Then pop back in shape hyping the product to the unsupecting public!Same For Hydroxy Cut and a whole host of others!

RADAR

+1

You will bounce right back my friend, do not concentrate on how you look now. You WILL bounce back. No questions asked. I did, just like all these other bros. I had shoulder surgery, lost like 50 fucking pounds. Looked like a girl. Then once I could life, within like 4 months I was right back into the same hypertrophy and size, strength as before. Strength actually increased quickly and I passed up barriers.

Just relax and get your surgery....That sucks about the gyno tho...I know you were thinking about the deca...what gave you gyno bud? :(

hey bro, im getting both my glands removed and bit of lipo around chest that came with gyno, AND it was from tren and deca, but after this i can abuse in peace :) , my 2 favorite compounds, planning to make my comeback with a VERY big cycle need to get massive off season weight while staying lean about 9-10%bf, will be trained by pro who placed top ten in olympia last year,

another question when i make my comback with gear will i get my leanness back too? cause now im about %11-12 bf, assuming diet is very clean calories

peace bros

Top Bottom