Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

muscle memory fact or fiction

goku_kakarot77

is it fact or faction from ur personal experience, anyone keen to share there experiences in terms of size and strength and and composition change after lay off the coming back to gym natty or on gear..

peace

Fact

never Lost My Legs from Double Days of Football ( took 2 years to get perma development)

never Lost Bis when I nailed them for 1 year str8

Its a dangerous gift to have since you can get lazy on those parts that develop easily like that

Fact for sure. I can go months with out working the legs. A few weeks of working them and its right back to lifting the big boy weights.

Fact

never Lost My Legs from Double Days of Football ( took 2 years to get perma development)

never Lost Bis when I nailed them for 1 year str8

Its a dangerous gift to have since you can get lazy on those parts that develop easily like that

nice , the thing is i got gyno surgery coming up very soon, been of gear for about 5 months now and will be off another one month, and i already have lost size while off juice, and not training as hard cause waitting for gyno surgery, when i bounce back on sauce and go balls to the walls will it come quick, keep in mind after gyno operation will be out complete 2 weeks,

peace

I take time off once a year every year and as soon as I hit the gym again Im back to ware I left off by week 5 or 6 depending on my diet

Absolute fact bro. Personal experience. When i tore my ligament, a second degree tear, the doc ordered complete rest & i mean complete. I was away from the gym for 10 months atleast. I started very light. But by God's grace, i was back in business by the 8th week and that too not after a normal break but after a second degree tear...

Fact. Personal experience. I went down about 100 pounds a few years ago and dropped below 200lbs with no weight lifting and just diet and cardio. I have since built myself back up to 250 mostly muscle minus the fat. Got all my muscle back that I lost when I dieted down. (Had injured back so no lifting for about a year while dieting)

how good is muscular memory and gear together, after a layoff gym and juice coming back with a new cycle and gym are teh results fantastic assuming everything is right

the hardest part of building muscle is stretching of the muscle facia. once its stretched its easyer to get it back to where it once was. this is supposed to be how synthol gains happen also.

Top Bottom