Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MrSupps Loggers List--LOGGERS WANTED!!

I mentioned this in another thread so figured I would put this here as well

MrSupps in the near future will need loggers for a number of our products.What I would like to do is to get a logger list started of guys who are dedicated to running solid start to finish detailed logs.If this is you or you know of someone who is please drop me a pm or drop helpful logging info below such as age experience past logs things like that.thanks

This is a damn good opportunity guys... Mr Supps has completely revamped its website with a lot of new products... The premium powders line alone should draw a ton of interest... I have a bunch of the new products on the way... I would definitely take advantage of the great generosity from Mr Supps...

Ill def log. Just coming off a long lay off so could be a good log for regular joes to follow

pick a product in the mr supps store besides n2bulk or forma and pm me it with your shipping

only reason i said besides n2bulk or forma is because there are to many reviews on here already of those products, nothing to do with the price

Last edited:
Wow!!! Dude you are going to be reviewing many PM's bro, this is a great opportunity for all!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Top Bottom